East Midlands AutoItalia - Stanford Hall : 10 Year Anniversary!

Currently reading:
East Midlands AutoItalia - Stanford Hall : 10 Year Anniversary!

AutoItalia - Stanford Hall : 10 Year Anniversary!
Posted by ben
Stanford Hall
Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 08:30 AM
Until: Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
hope you're right, :)
forecast I saw was cloudy + breezy ( like last year):(

i could be wrong last time i see weather on tv was about 2 days ago and it had a map with loads of red and orange and loads of 24 and 26 all over the country for sunday

Edit looks like they changed it and moved the hot weather to tuesday and wednesday instead sorry

Last edited:
i could be wrong last time i see weather on tv was about 2 days ago and it had a map with loads of red and orange and loads of 24 and 26 all over the country for sunday

Edit looks like they changed it and moved the hot weather to tuesday and wednesday instead sorry

It will change again by tomorrow.

Last week I was reading about an imminent mini ice age approaching, then today they said it would be a heatwave next week! How are you meant to believe anything they say? Oh, and an ice age doesn't mean there's no global warming - coz ice is warm I suppose..... (y)

Burger time!

Attachments

• 20150628_132240.jpg
    20150628_132240.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 84
Great day guys loved seeing all the cars we had turn up and people that were there :)

Just got back home, nice to meet all you guys today. Thanks for putting it on :). The 126 made it back in one piece but 70 on the motorway in high winds was a little hair raising :D.

Another top day guys (y) big thanks to ben for sorting it all out and jatkinson RuSZ Freebo for slogging it out on the BBQ for the best part of 2 hours plus all those who helped out on Saturday (y)

The weather was a bit poo for the first half of the day but that didn't stop us from having a good time :) nice to see the familiar faces again (you know who you are :D) as well as a few new ones. Luigi behaved himself too and more and more people are warming to his comical looks and clattery twin cylinder charms lol also hope the lad who rolled over that Boulder in his punto got home ok :eek: who was he?

Here's RuSZ taking him for a spin which incidentally was exactly what dombooth did last year at Stamford ....... And 3 months later he bought one :D

Back