Stanford Hall 2005

Currently reading:
Stanford Hall 2005

surfin_fella

Cento Boy
Summer Italian car day at Stanford Hall, Leicestershire.
Sunday 12th June

For many of us Cento owners, we will be camping the night before at a local site. We're hoping to get there late morning on the Saturday and start the festivities :)

Please add to the thread if you're interested in coming along(y)

Re: Standford Hall 2005

Wouldn't miss it for the world - can't wait to get there get pitched n get some nice cold cider down me then down to the Red Lion for some top grub n wine then back to the site for more drink :D Lets just pray for the weather we had last yr - must remember some sun cream this time :eek:

EmSpem said:
Wouldn't miss it for the world - can't wait to get there get pitched n get some nice cold cider down me then down to the Red Lion for some top grub n wine then back to the site for more drink :D Lets just pray for the weather we had last yr - must remember some sun cream this time :eek:
reading that has got me excited about it already!

me+tstaboy will be there before lunch, fingers crossed. Depends how hungover I am :eek:

Bushboy, you gotta come camping with Clubcento :D

It'll b my 5th time there - can't believe how long I've been in the club!

I just dunno how last yr can be topped - it's gonna b some site - wonder if we'll get an F50 there as well as the F40s and Enzo :D

How many centos will there b we nearly broke our stand banks last yr :eek:

Yeah....plus an Enzo and a Miura :p

I was bright red once I got back!

JonnyBoy said:
Severely tempted, whats it cost n where do you sleep if you're not in ClubCento? (y)
Join Clubcento and sleep on the same site as us

screw your girlie......well, not on the campsite;) but yeah, she can sleep on the Cinq backseat. I did at Stanford last year!

Back