General Speakers losing connection

Currently reading:
General Speakers losing connection

Juan500

My 500L keeps doing crazy weird things…
I’m so tired of this car, I’m going to crash it once and for all…. endless problems from the very beginning although she’s pushing on for 11 years but at 93000km servicing every 10,000km instead of Fiats ridiculous 30k service interval does not work in SA conditions

Speakers seem to lose connection, I beat the wires by the door twist a little poof, pop and crackle off they work for while!!

What brand are the factory speakers my car?? has 8 in total with some weird things that look like speakers in the boot. Fiat say 6 I don’t get it!! I count 8 speakers including 4 tweeters above each door handle!!

Why is this happening more and more.

My 500L keeps doing crazy weird things…
I’m so tired of this car, I’m going to crash it once and for all…. endless problems from the very beginning although she’s pushing on for 11 years but at 93000km servicing every 10,000km instead of Fiats ridiculous 30k service interval does not work in SA conditions

Speakers seem to lose connection, I beat the wires by the door twist a little poof, pop and crackle off they work for while!!

What brand are the factory speakers my car?? has 8 in total with some weird things that look like speakers in the boot. Fiat say 6 I don’t get it!! I count 8 speakers including 4 tweeters above each door handle!!

Why is this happening more and more.
Mine does something similar. A speaker will either go dead or distort badly at low volumes. This is a 2016 model and it happened under guarantee. I took it to the dealer and each time they would turn the volume up full and the speaker would respond. They claimed no fault. But within 10-15 minutes at normal volumes the problem would reoccur. In the end I turned the fader to quiet the rear speakers.

Back