Technical Radio speaker problems

Currently reading:
Technical Radio speaker problems

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

Wazibuzz

Hi, I have just bought the wife a 500L (14 plate) and there seems to be a intermittent problem with the stereo speakers just wondering if anyone knows of any solutions or can give some advice?

The N/S/R door speaker sounds as though it has blown however the N/S/F door speaker occasionally cuts out and although the sound seems good to start off with it soon starts sounding like the N/S/F speaker is vibrating??

Any help would be grateful.

Our 2011 Panda was the same when we bought it. On ours it was the plugs that fix the wires to the loudspeakers in the doors. These had become loose . Squeezing the the terminals very slightly fter disconnecting made the contact complete and the sound was restored, I removed the door card and peeled the plastic membrane out of the way and it was clear where our problem lay. It seemed to me that this was the easiest place to start looking and the most likely place for a problem. It could be a connection at the back of the rado or the radio its self or even a broken wire somewhere. Its worth a look in the door first in view of the ease of getting to this part. You can also check the wires where they enter the door at the same time so two key possibilities at one go. You may need some silicon mastic or somehting similar to re stick the plastic membrane back on the door as its not easy to get a good seal from the sort of strip mastic used at manufacture when re used. If its cutting in and out it certainly sounds like a poor/ loose connection. I hope you are able to sort it without to much hassle.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back