Speak English or no entry to education establishments!

Currently reading:
Speak English or no entry to education establishments!

Proper English is spoken in England so forget this English(American) or any other language robbing country.
"Cockney, Geordie, Chav etc" are what makes the English language interesting and fun sometimes.
I have a "Black Country" accent and so does the Chinesse guy that works in my local Chinesse takaway that I vist twice a week. While visiting a friend North of the boarder(Scotland). We had a few beers and went to a chinesse takaway where another Chinesse guy took my order, he had a very broad Scottish accent. Of course, after I'd consumed copious amounts of Guinness I found this highly amusing, I'm sorry to say the Chinesse guy didn't(my appologises if you happen to be reading this).

Other languages have accents just like English, dont use them as an excuse. Learn the language, learn the accents. (y)

black country english is more different than American they know an island is surrounded by sea, not cars :p

Ooops, I forgot.
I'm just another one of those tax payers thats not allowed to have an opinion.

Never said you weren't entitled to an opinion. I was just commenting that your opinion doesn't surprise me.

Back