Someone punch him...

Currently reading:
Someone punch him...

However I also don't see why minorities seem to be getting a lot of attention all of a sudden.

The point is no poster, no problem and I don't honestly believe the poster will help any gay people.

Perhaps it's a response to those who don't seem to be understanding that being gay is ok?

Former archbishop of canterbury attacks gay marriage

Homosexual bullying at 55%

UK Catholics mobiilize against gay marriage

Difficult to be gay in UK businesses

Uganda to pass anti-gay law

Last edited:
when i rule the world i'm going to ban religion.

Hmmm, I don't think religion should be banned but I don't think it should be forced upon others. If you believe in your god and all the wonderful things he does for you then that's fine but if someone else doesn't believe they shouldn't be shunned upon.
This bus driver for example, fine he believes people shouldn't be gay because he worships a man in the sky who says so, however because other people don't share his belief he shouldn't make a fuss, he should just silently think to himself about how weird all the people on his bus are.

I don't know for sure Dave but I'm under the impression pretty much no religion excepts homosexuality? (could be wrong)

Buddhism is very excepting of homosexuality. They do teach that pleasure is a hinderance to enlightenment, but becasue a majority do not meditate and its more about enjoyment, life and a pleasant rebirth. They enjoy it aslong as its non harmful.

And i also agree that the poster is more to do with reacting to bullying and anti-homosexuality thats been increased from other faiths/beliefs/(mental issues)..

479956_524541960898258_857786984_n.jpg

Back