Someone just broke into my little car

Currently reading:
Someone just broke into my little car

No, not where it was. Its not like its a fancy car either, you would never think there was anything in there worth taking.

Last edited:
They smashed the left hand front window and the glass hatch. My sons Ipad was under the seat - thats gone.

I'm really sorry to hear that. There are some real scum around... -- who seem to do such things just for the 'fun' of it. (n)

Hopefully, your son's iPad was backed up to iCloud, or his PC/Mac...? Mind you, that still doesn't compensate in any way for the inconvenience of having to claim on the insurance; get everything fixed; and then always worrying that it will happen again... -- never mind the fact that you probably feel a little violated.... :(

I hope you get everything sorted soon, and easily; and that your insurance companies (car and home...?) behave themselves. Good luck.... :hug:

:(

Attachments

• IMG_1511.JPG
    IMG_1511.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1512.JPG
    IMG_1512.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1513.JPG
    IMG_1513.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 47
I forgot to protect my no claims when I renewed so I am not claiming on the insurance. I am looking on Ebay for the glass - just not sure how to check what would fit and what wouldn't. We have the Where my iPhone app and at present its showing as offline. It will alert us if and when it comes online.

We have the Where my iPhone app and at present its showing as offline. It will alert us if and when it comes online.

Thieves are wise to iPhone security, its easily bypassed by turning the phone off, removing the sim, connecting it to iTunes and forcing a Factory Reset. Doing this removes all pass codes and deletes apps, including the "Where's My iPhone" app, so don't get your hopes up.

Sorry to hear about your little car being broken into. I hope it doesn't cost you too much to put right and I really hope the old bill catch the scum that did it ...

Back