Someone dented the roof on our new Mondeo

Currently reading:
Someone dented the roof on our new Mondeo

Gazza AK47

I got rusty Russian guns.
Parked at the multi storey in Truro today. On a quiet level, about 15 of the 30 spaces available on that floor. I had 3 bays to myself and though our new baby mobile would be safe. Came back from shopping 4 hours later right above the passengers B pillar next to the roof gutter on the roof. Bloody great dent. 2 days I've had it. The dent is about 10cms in diameter and can be put down to the young skaters arsing about there when we arrived, but were gone when we got back.

I think a paintless dent removal guy will be able to get it out. Just hope all the curtain airbags won't be disturbed.

Well pissed off.

On a lighter note, there was a very nice bright green Bravo parked outside the NCP.(y)

That sucks, Hope it isn't too costly to sort out. :)

Some little git nicked an electric wing mirror off my mum's 2 year old car costing £45 before fitting. Little sods.

No respect for peoples property these days. They all need a good hard slap.

My mum had her berlingo about a week - I was extending our garage into a double so she could park it in there with it being new and all... got a 7ftx7ft garage door and proped it up outside for a few days, then one windy night it blew over... onto her new car. left 2 huge dents, smashed the rear light cluster and damaged the bumper.

needless to say she wasnt happy :S

Back