Skyline going round Knockhill!

Currently reading:
Skyline going round Knockhill!

He seems to have difficulty braking...
I like that fact that the start gives you the impression he's going to thrash everyone. Then he gets passed by the Evo and the CTR, and they scamper off into the distance! :D
I can't say I was much better than that at the Nurburgring in the Coupe, but I had dodgy brakes, and there are a few more corners at the Nurburgring... (about 70 more).
H

Lol at the Civic, it was gone!

He wernt really "testing it" thos was he?

Me too dunc me too!! lol

I wish I wish you could leave comments.
I like the narrative, "take the **** out of everything else" - or get left for dust by two sevens till the long straight.

What a gret big tuppence Bill is.

hmallett said:
and there are a few more corners at the Nurburgring... (about 70 more).

And the rest......I thought there was something like 176 corners in total (or something like that..............)

Actually the GTR was the first production car to lap the 'Ring in under 8 minutes :)

chaos said:
And the rest......I thought there was something like 176 corners in total (or something like that..............)
It depends on how you define a corner. What about minor kinks in the road? I think the "official" figure is 74 corners, but some people say nearer 200...
H

J333EVO said:
I would be more worried about you running standard brakes & them lasting more than a lap before fading big time. ;)
Mine lasted 9km around the Ring... less than half a lap. And I did 6 laps (not consecutively).
H

Back