Show Us Your Bike(s)!

Currently reading:
Show Us Your Bike(s)!

Have 5 bikes this is my gsxr had it 12 years 150 hp + 100 hp of nos @ wheel
20040806144154aaqe9.jpg

Of course, if i won the lottery i'd get one of these very rare Ferrari motorbikes.

Attachments

• Ferrari MC.jpeg
    Ferrari MC.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 17
How about the Lamborghini Superbike for exclusivity ?

Yeah, kind of thought there would have been a Lambo bike, theres just about everything else, Tractors, Off Roaders, the cars, the bike, and probably a couple of other things as well.

Oh yea, did I mention that I'm **** scared of riding m'bikes? :eek:

Michael

Last edited:
Yeah, kind of thought there would have been a Lambo bike, theres just about everything else, Tractors, Off Roaders, the cars, the bike, and probably a couple of other things as well.

Did I mention that I'm **** scared of riding m'bikes? :eek:

Michael

It's the other loonies on the road you need to be babbing yourself of. Riding the bike within your limitations is easy.

Really easy for me, just leave it on the kickstand :)

I got offered a (free) ride at a trackday (bikes only) at a circuit I marshal at, on a tuition bike, with a tutor riding in front/beside/behind me and I did a lap, ****ed up about 6 gearshifts, and couldn't get it into neutral when I got back into the pits. Got to have a ride as a pillion though, and it was ****ing awesome.

Michael

heres my 3 :eek:
2935807471a6865845445l.jpg

My MT5 which is currently having a conrod kit installed :rolleyes:

2935807471a7446827863l.jpg

Rieju RS2 Matrix Currently in primer awaiting Jet Black paint job and my fresh new fron fairing to be applied :yum:

2935807471a7538316997l.jpg

My second MT5 with a H100s Engine installed :cool:
Currently being installed so not running yet :p

lol nahh offroader :p
Its having a CBR600 Showa shock on the rear welded frame to swingarm - barely clearance for wheel but enough :rolleyes:
fork seals need doing, bearings for steering too, clutch cable and brake cable and stuff. :eek:
Considering this MT5 is about 80models before my other one its noticeable i have a great condition one on the road :eek:
this one is CRUSTY and crap lol

nice bike btw alex :)
deffo my fav out of all the bikes ive seen on here before, apart from that gorgeous vfr

Last edited:
Back