General SHOW OFF YOUR BARCHETTA Photos wanted

Currently reading:
General SHOW OFF YOUR BARCHETTA Photos wanted

Re: SHOW OF YOUR BARCHETTA Photos wanted

Marco, if you mean the red one then no, it is a new mohair one. The yellow one still has the original Fiat one which will be replaced in due course although I did think about swopping them over before I sell the red one:rolleyes:

are you familiar with this sonnenland soft top? http://cgi.ebay.de/Verdeck-Sonnenla...ryZ66263QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I am thinking to buy it.. it is also not that expensive as others... i hate the original top :D

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.

They're the same; though the €229 is only in 'grafittigrau oder perlbeige', whileas the €299 is 'Ihrer Wunschfarbe' (colour of your choice).

They're the same; though the €229 is only in 'grafittigrau oder perlbeige', whileas the €299 is 'Ihrer Wunschfarbe' (colour of your choice).

Thanks!!!So if a want a dark red i go for the 299€.Not a bad price when fiat wants 3000€!!!!

One is also buy now where the other is for bidding, if you wait for a couple of days they will have the red that you can bid on and it will be slightly cheeper.

Stoff verdeck is the material, don't think it's mohair but very simmilar where as PVC as you will know is plastic.

One is also buy now where the other is for bidding, if you wait for a couple of days they will have the red that you can bid on and it will be slightly cheeper.

Stoff verdeck is the material, don't think it's mohair but very simmilar where as PVC as you will know is plastic.
AlanD yours is mohair or....what?
From pictures is hard to tell the differences so is it like the one BMW uses or the one TT have?

This is mine, 2000 Riviera model.

Attachments

• Fiat Barchetta Forum pic.jpg
    Fiat Barchetta Forum pic.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,465

No no no, YELLOW YELLOW:worship:
They're coming to take me away ha ha:slayer:

Silver, yellow, orange or black :worship:

:wave:

white is not a colour, nor is black.
Silver is not silver it is grey which is a mixture of white and black and is therefore not a colour.
Fiat orange is really brown so doesn't count as orange, unlike Lambo orange.
So it's got to be yellow or red. Not that I'm biased at all!!

well i loove my non-color metalic silver

prefer it any day over blue!!!!

hahahahaahah just to get things straight

just kidding by the way....blue is an ok color!!!!!!!!!!!!not my choice though!!!!!

Back