General SHOW OFF YOUR BARCHETTA Photos wanted

Currently reading:
General SHOW OFF YOUR BARCHETTA Photos wanted

Re: SHOW OF YOUR BARCHETTA Photos wanted

Can't match that mad B, so to calm things down again here is my completely stock 1997 B:-

barchetta_small.jpg

Enjoying the sunny weather!!!

Matt

Hey all Have attached a picture that a friend took of my Barchetta last weekend whilst stuck in holiday traffic on the West Coast whilst on a Run with 30 other cars from another forum!....looks like I'm towing a caravan but I'm not!!! LOL LOL

Attachments

• rearcamera.jpg
    rearcamera.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 44

Here's my Barchetta. Just taken it to my house in Spain to live.

Pot_of_Gold.JPG

[/ATTACH]heres my b
this pic is from the inside of a parking lot this is why it doesnt look soo good!!
i ll try to take some outdoor ones too!!!!

Attachments

• BARCHETTA.jpg
    BARCHETTA.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 85

A few pics of my Barchetta. Wheels are only 15" at the mo :-( but this will be changing ASAP as I am after a set of 17" that are really hard 2 get hold as the wheels have been discontinued. As soon as i some how get hold of a set, i will upload some new pics.
The alloys I want are 17" street fighter as shown in the pciture at the bottom of this post.

x1p4JHjVbcjTC9S5O-1TOqpZL9-h88GkVuaBXqW1IRmBTlQtpw1wtw20_tOENLOkxEO1O33f2ugl62pbeJO4TP3MZvnMNrR5eyb5Y_jYnRYTrfARpSrroPOnuAFlkIVlPRqJOoS-8qdItCaWNTlbwiYDg

x1p4JHjVbcjTC9S5O-1TOqpZL9-h88GkVuaBXqW1IRmBTlsq588A0zMm9C8lzAMZK38CKYeatQ7JGklEneNP_PNKRmNLJ51ZhIPEkQ1dBDPJXflXxsjk6T9-IPqQoGWGDXZm667Iku7zjDXQFXmet-uzA

x1p4JHjVbcjTC9S5O-1TOqpZL9-h88GkVuaBXqW1IRmBTmaQcbjrj6kKb3vE727H3uRW7zLSJlo4AqOKC1r2MsQJh-cwLxh8Ko0zVpgZGU30CsgcwlaAU9cshS8hCE8Kz9nJzQJj9rPbvPmhA6nVuq75Q

x1p4JHjVbcjTC9S5O-1TOqpZL9-h88GkVuaBXqW1IRmBTmwFGRT7HxmjzWY3teGE6lZSbSyjGt1sX2F__Y6oiMUUhSJ2ymu7r6bVLhWe-_6HHbFKwzUDNUa9tPLDIbmZFAUGcnB1nWb4v1POQItCvD9Mg

Streetfighter.gif

Last edited:

heres some fotos

Attachments

• S2010017.JPG
    S2010017.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 63
  • S2010025zippp.jpg
    S2010025zippp.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 117
  • S2010021.JPG
    S2010021.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 54

Hi there just joined and here is my baby - will try to add more pics :p

Attachments

• yellow.jpg
    yellow.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 46

Thanks very much I love her to bits and am looking into having the front seats done in yellow and black leather but struggling to find anyone in manchester area that can do it - but i will keep trying If at first you don't succeed and all that

Thanks for the other link you sent me, I have sent my details through and am just waiting for my e-mail now so i can have a proper look all the best Zoe

Nice looking Barchetta a few have had their seats recovered recently but as you say no-where near machester, but their must be somewhere nearby that does recovering may be worth looking at places that recover suite's etc and see what they can come up with.

Welcome to the site (y)

[/attach][/attach][/attach]

Attachments

• b SMALL REG.JPG
    b SMALL REG.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
  • B engine 1.JPG
    B engine 1.JPG
    832.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Barchetta 5.JPG
    Barchetta 5.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 37

Dont you think that the Barchetta and the Coupe are two of the most gorgeous cars ever produced??(y)
That front end stance of the coupe and the rear view of the B do it for me:worship:
I am this close to buying another coupe with a duff engine to do up all over again and then keeping them both, I sold my coupe and everytime I see a picture of one I start pining all over again:cry:

I've only just worked out how to post pics, so here goes

Barchetta.jpg

Barchetta1.jpg

No mods.........yet

I do like the green. nice one.

I almost travelled 400 miles to take a look at a green fellow when I was looking to get my B. In the picture there was was just something I couldn't pin down about the colour though. When I phoned the dealer they told me they had re-done the paint job in pearlescent........end call.

Last edited:

It does look good in green, and well cared for too.

Here is my 97 R Barchetta 62000km black leather/ aircon/factory alarm/pass airbag rollbars/perspex screen lowered 30mm strutbrace also have luggage rack not fitted and the original orange car cover withthe barchetta logo on it

Attachments

• DSCF0230.JPG
    DSCF0230.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
  • DSCF0231.JPG
    DSCF0231.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
Back