General SHOW OFF YOUR BARCHETTA Photos wanted

Currently reading:
General SHOW OFF YOUR BARCHETTA Photos wanted

Re: SHOW OF YOUR BARCHETTA Photos wanted

well i loove my non-color metalic silver

prefer it any day over blue!!!!

hahahahaahah just to get things straight

just kidding by the way....blue is an ok color!!!!!!!!!!!!not my choice though!!!!!

If everyone was the same it would be a colourless world. But your right silver is best :p

So, why have you still got the red one in your avatar? :p

Oops...blind as a bat I am :eek:. Stiill red, though. Should get a yellow one (y)

Look harder ;)

Found one locally - about £8.500-9.000 :eek:

Magicmushrooms? Now there's a thought. Could see the world in a whole new spectrum of colours.

Could quite fancy the b resprayed in Lambo pearl yellow.
Or Lambo pearl orange.
Or Renault id yellow like the later Clio V6s.
Or Roman purple.

These colours look good on the originals and I could definitely fancy a Gallardo in the garage.

I don't actually dislike grey, black or blue cars (I've got a blue Clio), it's just that they're everywhere nowadays. If you take a look at the 2nd-hand Porsche lists in the Sundays papers, virtually every one is grey, black or blue cos they're easier to resell. Ferrari traders apparently call rosso corsa resell red for that reason.

That is way too expensive for a high mileage coop(n)
Will probably buy a cambeltless one to rebuild as a winter project when one appears(y)

Been lurking around here for a while, and a couple of weeks ago I bought a Bee. It's a 2001mod that has done 44500km. Have driven a couple of thousand kilometres the last weeks, and I absolutely love my car. :D
main.php

main.php

I'm sure you will see more of me when things start going wrong. :p

-Vegard

Thanks a lot! Very nice to hear that it's not only me that like my car. :D About the shine, I think the first owner put on some clearcoat(not sure about the name - paint that is see-through:p ), and that gives a lot of shine.

As I haven't driven a Bee properly with 15/16inch wheels, I don't know the exact difference. But it sure handles well now! The car is as close to neutral as it can be. A little liftoff on the gas and the rear comes - a little throttle and a little understeer comes. Very fun to drive on wet conditions, and I can't wait 'til the winter and snow. :D BTW, I think the tyres are 215/40.17

Not if you upgrade the ARB's and shocks and springs. The 0-60 is slower but you get it back at top end.
What's ARB's? I don't think the suspension is upgraded on my Bee, but it is quite stiff. The 40-profile stiffens her up, i guess. Thinking about getting some coilovers, but first things first: cambelt and brakes. ;)

Back