General Shall i buy these??

Currently reading:
General Shall i buy these??

I have seen these wheels on ebay and am tempted to buy them but am not sure. What do you lot reckon?

Keep the Tipo rims?
Copy_of_2005-12-11_002.JPG

Or go for these? (the ebay ones)
2005-12-11_002.JPG

Cheers

Id say stick with the ones uve got, there nice ;)

I don't know what it is but I seem to be out of sync with most people concerning mods on here recently :eek: but I would go with the E-Bay ones:D

Steve

Think the tipo one suit your motor better! Was watching the other wheels to but bought 16' Coupie rims for me Stilo instead... poss. post some pics when I find wheel bolts long enough to fit 'em :D

PuntoboyGT said:
oh lol thought it was now i've seen a pic of your your car, you should have came over.

I was going to but there was always somebody talking to you and then you went :eek: There wasn't many GT's there was there, was only yours, mine and that green one.

H2DaE said:
The colour of the ebay ones really suit the car, but I love the style of the ones you have now. So my verdict is: get the current ones painted in that colour (y)

I couldn't decide what colour the other ones were, i thought they looked a bit goldy but i think they are just silver :confused:
I am keeping the ones ive got now anyway, i have a spare set of tipo wheels in my garage that i might experiment with :)

dazzdog said:
I was going to but there was always somebody talking to you and then you went :eek: There wasn't many GT's there was there, was only yours, mine and that green one.

lol yeah, mr popular lol

even mr policeman wanted a chat.

i only saw you and a standard yellow one.

but there were a couple of dodgy 55/60's about too.

Back