General Shall i buy these??

Currently reading:
General Shall i buy these??

dazzdog

aka Darren ;)
I have seen these wheels on ebay and am tempted to buy them but am not sure. What do you lot reckon?

Keep the Tipo rims?
Copy_of_2005-12-11_002.JPG

Or go for these? (the ebay ones)
2005-12-11_002.JPG

Cheers

faster4_tec

Burninator of threads!
sprayed tipo ones look great on your car, I wanted a pair, but died off when I found out how much they cost to powder coat properly!!
Also red looks better with dark alloys, so would mine,but don't have the £££'age

steve1219

The Older Modder
I don't know what it is but I seem to be out of sync with most people concerning mods on here recently :eek: but I would go with the E-Bay ones:D

Steve

I like the colour and individuality of the ones you have at the moment. I do like the shape of the others but two things: they are getting to be a popular shape plus the colour is wrong.

wotnowarninglight

Think the tipo one suit your motor better! Was watching the other wheels to but bought 16' Coupie rims for me Stilo instead... poss. post some pics when I find wheel bolts long enough to fit 'em :D

OP
OP
dazzdog

dazzdog

aka Darren ;)
PuntoboyGT said:
oh lol thought it was now i've seen a pic of your your car, you should have came over.

I was going to but there was always somebody talking to you and then you went :eek: There wasn't many GT's there was there, was only yours, mine and that green one.

H2DaE

Resident Hairdresser
The colour of the ebay ones really suit the car, but I love the style of the ones you have now. So my verdict is: get the current ones painted in that colour (y)

OP
OP
dazzdog

dazzdog

aka Darren ;)
H2DaE said:
The colour of the ebay ones really suit the car, but I love the style of the ones you have now. So my verdict is: get the current ones painted in that colour (y)

I couldn't decide what colour the other ones were, i thought they looked a bit goldy but i think they are just silver :confused:
I am keeping the ones ive got now anyway, i have a spare set of tipo wheels in my garage that i might experiment with :)

Puntoboy

Jaaaag man.
dazzdog said:
I was going to but there was always somebody talking to you and then you went :eek: There wasn't many GT's there was there, was only yours, mine and that green one.

lol yeah, mr popular lol

even mr policeman wanted a chat.

i only saw you and a standard yellow one.

but there were a couple of dodgy 55/60's about too.