see ya!

Currently reading:
see ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emm

Fiat Addict
Due to a conflict of interests both recently and in the past, i will no longer be posting on the Fiat Forum.

I have made many good friends during my time here and have contact details for most of them
This post is for the purpose of letting anyone that wants to keep in touch that they can do so at [email protected] and of course i will still be in regular contact with the other car club forums that i am a member of.

So Long........EMM

yeah me too, shame things could not work out between you and whoever the other member/s is/are.

:wave:

I have conflicts of interest all the time (usually has 6x9 in the equation somewhere :p) but I wouldn't leave just on someone else's account. If I wanted to stay here, I'd stay here. I'd only leave if asked (or banned). Your input is always welcome Emm :)

chaos said:
I have conflicts of interest all the time (usually has 6x9 in the equation somewhere :p) but I wouldn't leave just on someone else's account. If I wanted to stay here, I'd stay here. I'd only leave if asked (or banned). Your input is always welcome Emm :)

Exactly & if i'm wrong I apologise.....wouldn't be first time I had to do that:eek:

Yes i agree your to well liked to leave there are always conflicts on here so please dont leave because of an argument lifes to short and where will i get my daily :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: please reconsider M8

Phill

If there weren't conflicts and arguements then surely this would be a strange place? Life wouldn't be normal without arguements and disagreements.

If you like the FF then why leave? Who cares what anyone else thinks differently to you; lifes to short to worry.

Goodbye Emm :)

is this over the cat thread? you know that coments on there were toung in cheek, its pretty obvious that this is an animal loves forum and people would have taken your advice about coolent being kept away from animals seriously, even if they made jokes about it, that would ber all it is a joke

dave said:
is this over the cat thread? you know that coments on there were toung in cheek, its pretty obvious that this is an animal loves forum and people would have taken your advice about coolent being kept away from animals seriously, even if they made jokes about it, that would ber all it is a joke

I must have missed something then..............

Why let who/what win, ignore it and stay an active member. There is always the ignore button if someone gets to you:eek:
Bloody 6x9's :rolleyes:

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back