see ya!

Currently reading:
see ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew Ben got banned before in early December, along with Koa, but I don't know if he was 'unbanned' - Koa was :chin:

Emm has not been banned - from the response on here I would say she is a popular member and no-one wants her to leave :) Some people are banned due to ongoing abuse of the forum terms, conditions and acceptable usae policy. Sometimes this isn't always visible and is difficult when it's problems behind the scenes. Suffice to say though that it is not done lightly - a lot of thought goes into this and a majority decision amongst the FF staff must be reached, with Ben of course havign the deciding vote. Hope this helps :)

Helz said:
Emm has not been banned - from the response on here I would say she is a popular member and no-one wants her to leave :) Some people are banned due to ongoing abuse of the forum terms, conditions and acceptable usae policy. Sometimes this isn't always visible and is difficult when it's problems behind the scenes. Suffice to say though that it is not done lightly - a lot of thought goes into this and a majority decision amongst the FF staff must be reached, with Ben of course havign the deciding vote. Hope this helps :)

You gotta do what you gotta do but it is sad to see good members leaving or being banned sometimes though :cry: :p

As Custard Boy commented about missing things, what often happens is that things happen and get posted which shouldn't. These usually get cleaned up or moved away before you get a chance to see them. I've been on at times like 4am (don't ask why :D) when people have gone mental posting abuse. On that occassion Ben had it all cleaned up in minutes, and no-one was any the wiser. When people are banned, there's always reasons, which a normal user usually knows little or nothing about.
As for Emm "leaving" the forum, it's not like being here is a yes/no decision. It's possible to lower your involvement without having to make the momentous decision of "leaving".
H

dazzdog said:
Check out the thread i just resurrected in LL, say's he is still banned, :(

This is old news and best left alone imo it does not serve any purpose to rake this up again(n)

ahhhhh.......

reminds me of the days when Luke... was on here...

How his posts would brighten up everyone's day.

A misunderstood genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back