see ya!

Currently reading:
see ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sumplug said:
to all members. here is the thread. what is wrong with it. she says she has made many friends, and to keep in touch, put a contact link in. so why are you lot going on about it.
as for lora leaving, she did actually leave. she is proberly sensitive like a lot of ladies. but you lot carried on regardless. but she came back. now another lady has left. are you getting the picture? the knives were out. who threw them is past history, but they were thrown. picture a bit clearer?
some women have also left because of the dirty old man talk from some members.
they know where to find emm she is on most other forums like this one http://clubfirepower.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=500

sumplug said:
to all members. here is the thread. what is wrong with it. she says she has made many friends, and to keep in touch, put a contact link in. so why are you lot going on about it.
as for lora leaving, she did actually leave. she is proberly sensitive like a lot of ladies. but you lot carried on regardless. but she came back. now another lady has left. are you getting the picture? the knives were out. who threw them is past history, but they were thrown. picture a bit clearer?

I'm going on about it because i can. Like dave said she's opened a thread and left us to comment on it, so i have. I dont know Emm but i'd make exactly the same comments on a thread strarted by someone i was friends with.

I think that was more than a little sexist.

As i said, i've made alot of friends on here and they still made comments on MSN/ text/ whatever so i coudlnt get away from it. I didnt stop posting solely because of my car. But comments made towards my car and the fact i'm still here when its a fiatforum i got bored of, aswell the constant confict between certain members and the rest of the forum. :rolleyes:

I have a laugh with the majority of people on here and i've had some fab nights out like i said before.

At the end of the day, atleast i owned a fiat. :p

Steve said:
You can be sure of one thing on this forum, if there's an arguement to be had then sumplug will be in the middle of it stirring with his big stick...
as i know the full reasons, i am only saying facts steve. she put up a leaving thread, and you lot are having a go at her. she was trying to be discreet by not naming names and leaving a contact address. so where am i stirring it steve?
these are the sort of comments i find inmoral.

sumplug said:
as i know the full reasons, i am only saying facts steve. she put up a leaving thread, and you lot are having a go at her. she was trying to be discreet by not naming names and leaving a contact address. so where am i stirring it steve?

IMO if she wanted to be discreet she wouldnt of said anythin and just left.... gotten in touch with the important people to her, informing them in private, not making it public leaving every member out here to post their own opinions on the matter

black_cinq said:
I was a less active member for a few weeks because i was sick of this - the comments made towards me and my new car were ridiculas. I didnt make a big deal about leaving i just went.

who made comments about you?? :mad:

sumplug said:
in that case, talk away if it makes you feel you need to.

now this may be me bein stupid... but wat is that supposed to mean?

all i was sayin is that no one was havin a go.... it just seems (to me at least) that the overall sensus of the forum is that this wasnt worth leaving over. and if she did in fact feel like she wanted to discreetly leave then there were better ways of doin it then creating a thread on the LL stating such a fact and inviting people to express their opinions about it.

Seraph said:
not really... none of that made a great deal of sense.

although i agree... i read this post when it started, and it sounded to me like she was saying she wasn't going to be around, so people could feel free to get in touch with her... i didn't really think of the connotations behind her saying "there have been problems but i'm not going into them". So this same post, which in one form or another seems to popping up over the forum from time to time, seems more to be coming from the people who reply to the thread, not the thread starter...

again, only my opinion, but it seems to me like this is something out of nothing.
:yeahthat: I personally am pleased that Emm made a goodbye thread, I would have been clueless to her leaving if she hadn't and if for some reason I wanted to speak to her about anything then I wouldn't have known what the hell was going on. :confused:

Bah! As for taking the P about people on the forum with non-fiats? Well where can we take the P out of other cars if not here? If you buy something else and continue to post on the forum you should expect people to point out its floors and generally take the P.. But nobody will be saying it with genuine intent to upset.

I've owned a Ibiza before and for that sin I'm still repenting.. and onto my 4th fiat to make up for it.

:
sumplug said:
:eek: Blimey sumplug, youre a bit techy arent you("MY OPINION") Nobody that i can see has had a go at her in this thread but do you realise that discreet means un-noticed, i hardly call leaving a thread being discreet,in fact it couldnt be further from discreet if you tried! :nono: Once again do i need to remind you that nobody was "stirring it" we are all voicing our opinions which is what happens in a democracy.(y) Also before you voice "YOUR OPINION" on my comments(which no doubt you will) please check the meaning of immoral cos i have not yet noticed any immoral comments as of yet( you didnt mean to say iNmoral did u?) P.S. I just love this thread, it reminds me of my misspent youth!!(y) (y) AAARRRRHHHH those were the days...........mars bars for 10p,a bag of chips12p washed down with a bottle of old english cider 99p +10pback when you returned it while you listened to the sex pistols or sham 69!!!!:hm: :D (y)

MATT 68 said:
:
sex pistols or sham 69!!!!:hm: :D (y)

there's gonna be a borstal breakout...

actually... they still do ben shaws bottle returns.. i'm sure i've seen some round here.

The more i read this thread the more i feel like this thread was aimed at a parting shot by emm to stir up a bit of trouble, 'see ya' is not as formal as maybe 'goodbye' and 'see ya' could be perceived as a negative.

Well trouble has been stirred again amongst the members. (n)

I wish emm well but for what ive read entirely on this thread alone and some of the threads in the past, i am not too sad she has gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back