see ya!

Currently reading:
see ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
charlieboy said:
dont gooowwwww. im in love with your sei-T, and i was lookng forward to seeing it at a show some time soon :)

you know you wanna stay :)

charlie

Think its too late, she has already left by the looks of it :( Shame though cos she was a true fiat lover

I'm sure Emm will still be at shows. It's not car's she's given up on, just FF. (other car forums are available...)
H

dazzdog said:
Think its too late, she has already left by the looks of it :( Shame though cos she was a true fiat lover

Yes it is a shame a gr8 shame :(

charmed103 said:
well she mite come bak, u never no I don't no the in's n out's as it sounds complicated, but fingers crossed(y)

Yes sarah lets hope (y)

I think its a sorry state of affairs if someone feels that they have no choice but to leave (n)

:eek: I never saw this one coming, really sorry to hear you are leaving us Emm, please come back :cry:

If your decision is final then all I can say is goodbye, good luck and take care :worship:

Mark.

Sorry Gaz I dissagree, there is too much of a click here and whilst posts that maybe seen as light hearted to the person typing them can be taken as offencive by the person reading it, forums have no emotion and smiley faces dont help, take your post that wavey bloke might strike some people as taking the pi55.
personaly I think Emm was one of the true petrol heads on here, a real passion for fiats and I think, going off previous posts, that you guys need to find out why people feel so inclined to leave what could be a very good forum.

Emm If you come back on and read these I still owe you a ride in the TVR but no doubt Ill see you at one of the shows thats one cracking Sei you have good luck girl and I admire your integrity.

Clique, not click. I disagree. I live in NI and have never met any of the English/Scottish/Welsh members. I was welcomed right from the outset and made to feel part of the forum. I think the majority of users would say the same thing. It's inevitable that people will disagree and take offence to jokes or other people's points of view, but like I say, such is life. Most of us here are adults and sufficiently worldly wise and thick skinned not to go off the deep end over relatively trivial matters. If certain users aren't then that is squarely their problem. Maybe when they've experienced life a bit more they will realise that at the end of the day this is merely an internet forum and in the real world it doesn't really matter. Turn the PC off and if it's a problem for you the problem will immediately be solved.

Steve said:
Clique, not click. I disagree. I live in NI and have never met any of the English/Scottish/Welsh members. I was welcomed right from the outset and made to feel part of the forum. I think the majority of users would say the same thing. It's inevitable that people will disagree and take offence to jokes or other people's points of view, but like I say, such is life. Most of us here are adults and sufficiently worldly wise and thick skinned not to go off the deep end over relatively trivial matters. If certain users aren't then that is squarely their problem. Maybe when they've experienced life a bit more they will realise that at the end of the day this is merely an internet forum and in the real world it doesn't really matter. Turn the PC off and if it's a problem for you the problem will immediately be solved.

:yeahthat:

i have been made to feel really welcome(y)

PNL said:
Thankyou charming lady i tryed my best :D

who says i meant u!!!! lol:p
only kidding fella, i meant every1 has made me feel welcome n have helped wiv a few hard choices i have had to mak, n just generally entertained!!!

charmed103 said:
who says i meant u!!!! lol:p
only kidding fella, i meant every1 has made me feel welcome n have helped wiv a few hard choices i have had to mak, n just generally entertained!!!
DOH :bang:

Thats another one of my cuwtties blown me out :cry:must be loosing my animal magnitism

PNL said:
DOH :bang:

Thats another one of my cuwtties blown me out :cry:must be loosing my animal magnitism

cover yourself in ****, it seems to work with some animals, have seen it on a programme on discovery animal planet :p

i wondnt say there is a real clique on this forum, some members know each other personally and know what they can get away with

users need to make, read and interpret posts with a bit of common sense

as for the wavey bloke, i leave it up to you how to interpret it?

gaz_wrexham said:
cover yourself in ****, it seems to work with some animals, have seen it on a programme on discovery animal planet :p

i wondnt say there is a real clique on this forum, some members know each other personally and know what they can get away with

users need to make, read and interpret posts with a bit of common sense

as for the wavey bloke, i leave it up to you how to interpret it?

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back