General Scudo 1.9 Diesel Immobiliser Wiring...

Currently reading:
General Scudo 1.9 Diesel Immobiliser Wiring...

Had a look on ducato threads, and this looks like same prob that chickiboy has suggested modidfication for.
He suggests smahing control unit off rear of pump! This seems to be cast iron or similar - have you got any other suggestions for removing said component?
Thanks for your help so far

Ok thanks for that.
In bits on my drive so I'll have to persevere.
Pump not too bad to get to once inlet manifold and injector pipes out of the way, though fuel cut off solonoid behind pump.
Is there another solonoid that the control unit activates?
Cheers

Hi there im new to this. I bought a 2000 W plate scudo van as a non runner, all it dose is turnover. Cheaking the igector was not fireing i asumed that the pump was gone so i have removed it but now looking at these posts im not so sure as i can hear clicking noises from the engine bay. When the st vans wouldnt start was the any kind of light on the dash as mine is clear when trying to start many thanks Karl

Hi Karl, sounds like the immobiliser fault I had on my 1.9D.
I ended up cutting off plate at rear of pump which has a solenoid behind it.
Took solenoid out which just unscrews and pulled the plunger out and replaced it on pump - all in situ I might add.
Engine now starts every time, but there is a pay back as it wont turn off, but I dont mind stalling it everytime if it's gonna be reliable.
It's not worth the money to do anything else!
Hope this helps

Back