Technical Scudo fuse box

Currently reading:
Technical Scudo fuse box

Robby4eva

Hi everyone, I had a problem with my dipped beams not working but everything else working fine, diagnosis from an auto electrician was a relay in the engine bay fuse box ( this is a sealed unit ) so after hunting high and low for a R03 fuse box one could not be found but after a lot and I mean a lot of research I found out that you can replace the one you have with one that has a higher part number so I now have a R04 and these are simple plug and play obviously disconnect the battery before hand, but sourced from neo brothers for £134 brand new came within 2 days and works perfectly, I’ve also used this site before for the DPF additive tank and same deal

Hello! I have a similar problem, I need to replace the BSM box number R03 9807028680, but I can't find it anywhere! Are you saying that R04 9807028780 will also work on the car?

Hello! I have a similar problem, I need to replace the BSM box number R03 9807028680, but I can't find it anywhere! Are you saying that R04 9807028780 will also work on the car?
Yes the R04 will fit as a replacement for the R03, all you have to do is unscrew the board and remove the harness’s (remember what one goes where, I used tape and put 1,2,3 just to be extra safe) then plug the harness’s into the new one and screw it down…… please remember to disconnect the battery 1st, if you want later I will take a picture of my old one next to the new one just to show you

Igen, az R04 megfelel az R03 cseréjének, csak le kell csavarni a táblát és eltávolítani a kábelköteget (emlékezz, hogy melyik hova megy, ragasztószalagot használtam és tettem 1, 2, 3-at, csak a biztonság kedvéért) a kábelköteg az újba van és csavarja le… kérlek ne felejtsd el 1. lehúzni az akkumulátort, ha akarod később lefotózom a régit az új mellé, hogy megmutassam
Nagyon szépen köszönöm a segítséget! Itt Magyarországon nem kaptam kielégítő választ! Már most meg merem rendelni. Megköszönném, ha feltennéd ide a képeket!
Üdvözlettel, Miklós

Nagyon szépen köszönöm a segítséget! Itt Magyarországon nem kaptam kielégítő választ! Már most meg merem rendelni. Megköszönném, ha feltennéd ide a képeket!
Üdvözlettel, Miklós
I hope you can see the picture, the old R03 is clearly the top one with no wires in and the new R04 is the bottom

Attachments

• IMG_4092.jpeg
    IMG_4092.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Back