RIP Paul Walker

Currently reading:
RIP Paul Walker

Such an unfortunate loss. RIP and thoughts with his family, friends and his daughter.

You kept that one quiet! :p

Did I tell you the traffic light thing?

One of the runners cars hadn't turned up, Paul and Vin had to get to the next location. My mate Mark and I had to go as well so we gave them a lift in the back of a prop' Vauxhall Astra Police Car wearing full Met' uniform.
We stopped at a set of traffic lights on the North Circular and an Audi A3 was in the next lane. The driver was on the phone so I pipped the horn to get his attention and made a hand gesture for him to hang up. The driver dropped the phone on his lap, looked in the back, did the most perfect double take I have ever seen. The "Oh my God!" face kept us laughing the rest of the way there.

Very sad as he seemed like a pretty cool guy and I did like the first few F&TF films.....very spooky similarities to the death of James Dean too...

I was just reading about all of the non-publicised (on purpose apparently) charity work and other acts of kindness he has been doing over the last few years and it does seem we have lost a truly wonderful human being.

A very sad loss indeed :(

Back