reporting a police officer?

Currently reading:
reporting a police officer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
....are you saying young drivers are not an annoyance to other road users? The sterotyping of young drivers is a problem that wont go away until that particular group stop having so many accidents, stop breaking so many laws, stop putting other road users at risk due to their behaviour and generally stop killing themselves in car crashes, a fact reflected in the high cost of insurance. You have to accept the fact, as a young driver you are likely to attract attention, if its a problem to you dont blame the Police, blame the teenage loons who do drive like d***s and are responsible for tarring you with the same brush.

Couldn't have put it better myself (y)

....are you saying young drivers are not an annoyance to other road users? The sterotyping of young drivers is a problem that wont go away until that particular group stop having so many accidents, stop breaking so many laws, stop putting other road users at risk due to their behaviour and generally stop killing themselves in car crashes, a fact reflected in the high cost of insurance. You have to accept the fact, as a young driver you are likely to attract attention, if its a problem to you dont blame the Police, blame the teenage loons who do drive like d***s and are responsible for tarring you with the same brush.

oh im sorry MATE, all young drivers are ****s, as you previosuley stated!!!! i don't speed, i dont do stupid handbrake turns. i don't wheelspin, i blame the police.. because they stereotype all young drivers, maybe thats a bit to specific... maybe young MALE drivers!!!

im gonna edit this to further my argument

so what you are trying to incinuate is that all older drivers are the best??? after **** are they, you think you know the ****ing lot but you don't tbf mate im sure you have had many accidents in your time and believe it or not you where once a young driver yourself and where stereotyped in to a boy racer group, its as simple as that so shut ya ****ing mouth and learn to accept that not all young drivers are cocks

a danger to the road now by what measure do you arrive to that conclusion???

because some knob in a vts cut you up??? dosent mean a lad in say a punto is gonna do the same thing does it!!!

if younger drivers where unsafe, how in hell would they past there test which is a hell of a lot harder than when you passed your test???

point made. not discussing this topic any further

Last edited:
oh im sorry MATE, all young drivers are ****s, as you previosuley stated!!!! i don't speed, i dont do stupid handbrake turns. i don't wheelspin, i blame the police.. because they stereotype all young drivers, maybe thats a bit to specific... maybe young MALE drivers!!!

YOU may not do this, but the majority of other 19 year old male drivers probably do (as proven by statistics). That's why young drivers are targeted more than any other age group, and because both parents and governments demand something be done to reduce the high number of younger driver deaths.

And when you want to blame the Police for picking on young drivers, just remember it is normally they who have to inform the family of a young driver who's gone and killed themselves on the road...

dAVE its fate
a learning curve on something called life
shame it meas a fiat may die

bah woman crash too
i know of more accidents in this estate where a woman crashed and not a man

lass wrote punto off my leaving her front in the way
mum crashed twice
dad only reversed into a lamp post (no damage caused)

Last edited:
YOU may not do this, but the majority of other 19 year old male drivers probably do (as proven by statistics). That's why young drivers are targeted more than any other age group, and because both parents and governments demand something be done to reduce the high number of younger driver deaths.

And when you want to blame the Police for picking on young drivers, just remember it is normally they who have to inform the family of a young driver who's gone and killed themselves on the road...

as i have prevously stated i am not discussing this topic further

i dont matter how good you drive when you are young, there still a lot to lean, like how surfaces can suddenly change from fime one minute to very slippery the next.

also the skill of knowing what every other idiot on the road is going to do next, before they even know them selves

i dont matter how good you drive when you are young, there still a lot to lean, like how surfaces can suddenly change from fime one minute to very slippery the next.

also the skill of knowing what every other idiot on the road is going to do next, before they even know them selves

you'll be supprised how quick you learn that skill ;), lol

so what you are trying to incinuate is that all older drivers are the best??? after **** are they, you think you know the ****ing lot but you don't tbf mate im sure you have had many accidents in your time and believe it or not you where once a young driver yourself and where stereotyped in to a boy racer group, its as simple as that so shut ya ****ing mouth and learn to accept that not all young drivers are cocks

because some knob in a vts cut you up??? dosent mean a lad in say a punto is gonna do the same thing does it!!!

if younger drivers where unsafe, how in hell would they past there test which is a hell of a lot harder than when you passed your test???

Is it really necessary to be so insulting to other people just because you don't agree with them? All you're doing is proving that you are an immature kid who can't accept proven statistical facts.

Calm down and grow up.

Dave stop repeating yourself your gonna make me crash

i find i drive worse when mums in the car
much more to the right much faster much more arguing
happens second i leave the street

leave the 6 yearold punto driver alone :)
dunno how old he is.
And let him argue a little

Last edited:
im 20 next year :(, imature kid, im mearly arguing my point your doing exactly the same thing, i HATE being sterotyped, if i was to call you an old biddy driver who sits at 40 on the m6 and is as blind as a post, you wouldnt apprectiate it much either, im not a boy racer and don't appreciate being called one thanks, i drive a 100% standard fiat punto 1.2 mark 2, im really a boy racer arent i??? my point remains valid, i was mearly trying to explain to you, that not all younger drives are idiots, but as usual no one listens, i appreciate your ' fact's' despite i see them as being redundent, i grant you theres a fair few young ****s on the road, but at the same time they tend to have burberry caps (y)

Maybe you'd be better off not swearing in every breath. It doesn't do you any favours in trying to put your point across.

As they say, you only really start learning once you've passed your test.

I cant believe where this thread is leading too.
A guy was speeding... And got pulled up...
Got called a little Shi*....

The cops have got enough on their plate to deal with petty complaints. Why put one in and involve allllll the red tape with...

Now this is the biggest lesson you will learn....
Shi* happens! so cry a river! bulid a bridge and get over it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back