reporting a police officer?

Currently reading:
reporting a police officer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
or when you where to busy watching a ped and drove smack bang in to a barrier, at least mine was backwards.

Yeah but I don't pretend I'm a great driver, obey all the rules of the road.. I put me foot down now and then, I will admit to it. I aint wreckless and I admit to the mistake I made but I paid to fix it without the help of nanna and I aint done it again :) You just inflict your opinions on people as if you're someone special. You aren't. I've first hand experience of your driving and it's not very competent and I'm not surprised you crashed. You can't even reverse your new car.

End of the day, when you speak as if you're some elitest god, it's good when someone can tell the truth about you... shows you can't force feed people your opinions when you've done everything you claim you don't or wouldn't do...

As for your speeds, I SAW you go past, you weren't hanging about, FACT ;) Don't try cover up now, no point.

Last edited:
I hate when people say young drivers are crap drivers, im 18 and i've had a crash and when i tell people i've crashed they automatically think it was my fault. Even though it was the other guys and he admitted full liability.

I drive fast but i do it safely, i do agree with chavs how they drive are complete liability to themselves and others, but its always fun chasing the chavs and over taken them :p

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

rich and dave are doing a great job of proving the maturity point about young drivers :D

i think young female drivers are a different story, they lack skills but they usually compensate for that by taking it easy, where as lads think they know it all and are too confident.

I hate when people say young drivers are crap drivers, im 18 and i've had a crash and when i tell people i've crashed they automatically think it was my fault. Even though it was the other guys and he admitted full liability.

I drive fast but i do it safely, i do agree with chavs how they drive are complete liability to themselves and others, but its always fun chasing the chavs and over taken them :p

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

:hug: :)

rich and dave are doing a great job of proving the maturity point about young drivers :D

i think young female drivers are a different story, they lack skills but they usually compensate for that by taking it easy, where as lads think they know it all and are too confident.

I'm 26 mate... just don't like people claiming they're something they're not, preaching what's right and wrong when they don't know so themselves :)

I'm 26 mate... just don't like people claiming they're something they're not, preaching what's right and wrong when they don't know so themselves :)

It would be interesting to see how people rate their own driving as most people seem to think they are "above average". I suspect there might be a correlation between age and perceived ability too...

Chris

Last edited:
Why don't you tell these people about the incident on second day after passing your test when driving like a bellend trying go well fast in reverse you smacked into a calor gas stand on a PETROL STATION and destroyed your rear 1/4. OH, and the first night you passed you were doing 50-60 in a 30 driving like a bellend thinking you're all that, you even admitted the speeds to me.. CLEVER!

You really do contradict yourself on this forum :)

owned.jpg

seems a good place to close thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back