Radiators (hi Jug, my you look nice today)

Currently reading:
Radiators (hi Jug, my you look nice today)

Just noticed this thead as I need some new rads for our house to up date them and get rid of the old twin entry valves ..juggy hunny you werent around last night when I had a quick look to see if you were in line ..but you got my PM no doubt..screw fix are doing some good deals on rads at the moment but I bet you know some shere cheaper dont you sweety..blows kisses..:devil: :worship:

get in line lady:mad:

Just noticed this thead as I need some new rads for our house to up date them and get rid of the old twin entry valves ..juggy hunny you werent around last night when I had a quick look to see if you were in line ..but you got my PM no doubt..screw fix are doing some good deals on rads at the moment but I bet you know some shere cheaper dont you sweety..blows kisses..:devil: :worship:
wicks just changing all there rads an all the old stock is/was half price. if you can find a little bit wrong with them though like a chip in coating you get them even cheaper, i got big round top one for £25 should have been about £85

When it comes down to it I aint a lady and I ware trousers and my bits are different as well..:nerner: get the idea..:D

:shrug: :confused:i don't understand :chin::idea:post/pm me a picture of yourself so i understand(y)

:shrug: :confused:i don't understand :chin::idea:post/pm me a picture of yourself so i understand(y)

how hard can it be to understand the difference between a male and a female but if you insist then here you go ..see my bits are different it all in the ears..:D

ABCD0001.jpg

Last edited:
Ok.... so how much should it cost to get the system flushed?

British Gas quoted £650 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

My heating seems fooked:( It makes a constant noise - the pump is prolly knackered from the gunk in the radiators so I figure getting them flushed and a new pump? Does that sound right?:confused: All the radiators heat up but one which i think is the "lowest point in the system" so where I assume all the cack has built up? This is where the "flushing" should occur from? I'm basing this on what I've read and tried to learn.

I know nothing about plumbing :eek:

Anyone a plumber/works with CH/radiators/got common sense and got any advice?

Christ!! I work for my local central heating company (I'm a secretary not plumber :eek:) and we charge £300!! Less than half of what BG are asking!!

:ROFLMAO:

are you sure you want to get rid of the twin entry valves?

Their now obsolete and British gas wont cover them in the yearly cover along with the boiler (n) ..so our plan now is to get the system up graded ..not by them of course ;)..and then let the cover-laps for a few months and then take out the cover again along with the rads..clever or what..:worship: well I hope it works anyway.. keep you all posted..he he..:p

Damn it I knew I had some photos to add to this!

bumpety bump! :D

How's this for a domestic central heating system? :p

Attachments

• Image(314).jpg
    Image(314).jpg
    468.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Image(315).jpg
    Image(315).jpg
    499.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Image(316).jpg
    Image(316).jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 16