Quick Question thread

Currently reading:
Quick Question thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Quick Queston thread

I heard Tazers (although illegal) are awesome :worship: :devil:.

i think i watched a programme about japanese or chinese inventions and they have alrm things fitted in their suitcases and mobiles so if they get mugged they can press the button and stun the mugger:ROFLMAO:

if i had one i would try and make people mug me just so i can see them get hurt:p

What about this invention

Attachments

• weird_inventions10.jpg
    weird_inventions10.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 18

dont take that long for a poo, you :tosser: whilst you in there

TBF it was a big poo, wasnt in the mood afterwards... but yeah i got sidetracked afterwards and had coffee with the homies, just got back.

:p

i got a queston now - is it possible to actually buy an abarth s2000 and put it on the road in the UK?

TBF it was a big poo, wasnt in the mood afterwards... but yeah i got sidetracked afterwards and had coffee with the homies, just got back.

:p

i got a queston now - is it possible to actually buy an abarth s2000 and put it on the road in the UK?

is there a force field sopping it from touching any road in the UK?:p

yes but you will have spent a couple of k more getting it over here etc and then getting it set up for uk roads and doing all the other legal crap etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back