Here's a few quick questions;
Why
What
Where
When
Who
How

Re: Quick Queston thread

if you report a post to a moderator is it annonymous or not?

it seems a lot of people dont realise that every report goes into a section where all mods and ben can see it, not just that sections mod, so if you report a mod in their section every mod will read it an tell them off if needed.

Serious quick question please...

need to transfer money from my account to our solicitors account to pay for house deposit, which is the quickest, easiest and cheapest way to do it? I'm Halifax they're Lloyds TSB.

Ta!

Serious quick question please...

need to transfer money from my account to our solicitors account to pay for house deposit, which is the quickest, easiest and cheapest way to do it? I'm Halifax they're Lloyds TSB.

Ta!

Ring your bank and organise a bank to bank transfer, get their sort code and account number first. It usually costs nothing but due to large amount may have a small fee and takes about 2days to clear. Cheapest way is a cheque (free) but CAN take upto 5 days to clear.

Last edited:

Ring your bank and organise a bank to bank transfer, get their sort code and account number first. It usually costs nothing but due to large amount may have a small fee and takes about 2days to clear. Cheapest way is a cheque (free) but CAN take upto 5 days to clear.

i've got all their bank details etc, we're signing this afternoon, so I presume money needs to be in their account today!

quickest possible way is to withdraw cash at your bank, then visit your local lloyds and make a payment into the solicitor's account. it will clear instantly.

LOL take 10,000's in cash?. Not very clever :p

tiz not that much, still a heck of a lot of money to walk around Leicester with in my pocket lol

just read its £25 to make a chaps payment and I think I can do that via online banking.

i'm heading off into Leicester so i'll ask at the branch.

and NO I'm NOT getting cash out if anyones thinking of mugging me :p :rolleyes:

LOL take 10,000's in cash?. Not very clever :p
its never bothered me before tbh. if you're paranoid you could find a branch of lloyds that is very close to a branch of halifax (banks often stick together). then you've only got to walk a short distance with cash on you. if you're really paranoid take a couple of mates with baseball bats.

its never bothered me before tbh. if you're paranoid you could find a branch of lloyds that is very close to a branch of halifax (banks often stick together). then you've only got to walk a short distance with cash on you. if you're really paranoid take a couple of mates with baseball bats.

lol yeah.

have you every had any money taken off you in public? I havent even had any1 attempt to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back