Pure fast, electronic music

Currently reading:
Pure fast, electronic music

As a twist on my thead about 'feel good music'

I have now decided I want some pure, fast, even hardcore electronic tunes. Dance/Trance prefered though. Infact, even drum n bass. Just want some fast wicked tunes to get pumped before gym which is usually when i listen to stuff like this

I already have a selection.

Things like

Dj Hixxy usually quite good
Tiesto
Deadmau5
Etc.

Any chance people could share their favourite songs as going on youtube and filtering on views always takes away the relevancy of the search.

Only songs like the above please!

Thank you in advance :D

Last edited:
Ahh man my head just exploded. I will post some up when i get an Hour or so.
Are you all about upbeat or do you like a little bit of Dark in your music?

This is bordering the dark but is very, very good. Its Psy Tracnce with a heavy influence of D&B. Free to download in High Quality MP3.
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/cybernetika-atropos

This is a crap recording on Pootube but if you like a bit of Reverse Bass UK hardcore you will like this. (Kicks in at 1.30)

Im probably wavering a bit here but if you do like fast then you cant beat a bit of Gabber.

I know that im going a little off the beaten track but its always good to show music that people may not have heard. Anybody can post up your generic D&B and Happy Hardcore but you probably know most of that.

Anyway a little hardstyle to get the sub wobbling.

Last edited:
Ok so for some more popular fast hardcore songs.

John Peele is not enough (obviously)

Evil Activities - Back on track (Scott brown mix)

This is more of a Feel good track and you probably know it but hey ho.

More to come

Last edited:
@ben: i like the first vid you posted and the vocal stuff. its hard to say what i like and dont like. As a youth I grew up around the likes off 'niche/bassline' and the rest of that stuff so i listen to a big range of things, although the bassline stuff is minimal now.

What i do realise is theres a lot of stuff iv not heard that i do like. oh and thanks for the songs, just listened now and like every one!! :D Finnaly found some.

@volxstu: thanks a lot for taking the time to share those vids mate, again bang on ;) gives me scope to find songs by those artists. i never thought id listen to stuff like zombie nightclub always thought things like that were a bit weird but im beginning to like them

@booth: cheers mate like it :D thanks a lot.

Anymore feel free to share ;)

This one Just popped up. Very Breakbeat orientated hardcore and rather quick.

Bit of Trigger Hardcore. Love the Piano in this. A friend was saying that his brother makes these by actually playing them at this speed.

Last edited:
This is vastly different from the previously posted songs. But this is an excellent driving tune. Seriously good bass on it. Should have no problem getting you pumped for the gym!

dont like the dj brisk or ophidian. Just think the beat is a bit too much ;)

do prefer the stuff like wet knickers and although i thought id never listen, i just cant turn zombie night club off when i put it on.

I actually thought i knew a lot of music (owning the hardcore adrenaline albums etc) but i really really dont, this is an eye opener lol.

Keep em coming though :D

Haha i know far too much about Hardcore than any Audiophile should admit. Its quite amusing when i turn up to sound quality competitions to show how nicely my car play 1950's to 70's soft rock with A git of gabber or speedcore thumping.

This one go's back to the days i was quite into D&B. Im sure most people will know it.

I could be spotted gurning my face off to this when i did my first install.

Talking of gurns

Last edited:
Back