Proper chav innit!!! :)

Currently reading:
Proper chav innit!!! :)

dazzdog said:
They look crap mcbeal:p .........................only joking ;)
Don't know why your wasting your money on a mk2 though :rolleyes:
:D

get a new line sweety.. the mcbeal is getting a lil old :p

could be worse could be wasting it on a MK1 :eek: :eek:

didnt ask for views on lights... each to there own be a boring world if we all liked the same...

why are they illegal? ( i was informed they were totally legal)

** i think your comment was rather uncalled for, but hey its an open forum i guess**

Last edited:
I like the tints, they look kewl :D

Im not gunna dog the lights but I think with the black tints you might want to think about tinting the lights to match, just a thought.

Nice job tho hun, I definately approve (y)

Si - Punto said:
I like the tints, they look kewl :D

Im not gunna dog the lights but I think with the black tints you might want to think about tinting the lights to match, just a thought.

Nice job tho hun, I definately approve (y)

Thank you sweety! so kind :D

already talked about changing my lights as still have standard ones in the garage... so yes... standard tinted would look better i no... but rather than ask if i had plans or suggest as u did.... ppl do prefer to dog.

at the end of the day ( god i hate that saying) if they are illegal i`ll no doubt get stopped on the way to work tonight cos the police are always out chav hunting... so we`ll see....

I beleive it's illegal to have tints on the rear window? as for the police interest, as my (traffic copper) mate andy says, Most of the drug dealers tend to have tints to keep prying eyes out of their business, and cars with tinted windows in his experience tend to yeild good results, be it driving whilst disqualified, invalid tax, drugs in car etc.
Sounds a bit off but that's how the traffic cops think...

i have friends and family in the police and they see no issue with my tints.... i have looked long and hard into this, was not done on impulse, there is a lot of confusion on window tinting as there are always changes being made, but at time of tinting my windows were legal.

Im not in to breaking the law nor am i a drug dealer, pimp or drive by shooter, its not my style, i have better things to do, so if i am stopped ( which i doubt) then they will be removed, but as it stand i like them and they are legal so they stay.

But thank you for your comments

Umm........................there is nothing stopping you tinting the windows from the B pillar back as dark as you like. It's forwards of the B pillar that's subject to percentage lighting regs.

and mine are well within legal limit.

im a new - ish driver... why would i do something to get myself pulled?

chaos said:
Umm........................there is nothing stopping you tinting the windows from the B pillar back as dark as you like. It's forwards of the B pillar that's subject to percentage lighting regs.

"at the minute" the law stipulates the front windows of a car must allow 75% of natural light through, and light smoke allows upto 83% (y)

oh well, i read it was 75% but if its 70% on the front side windows now, then its even mooooore legal then (y)

Back