Punto (Mk2/2b) and the chav mods begin...

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) and the chav mods begin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
beau_4076 said:
:eek: i am appalled, i post a nice picture of my new modification and all i get it nasty comments! :mad: :cry:

people say about me never saying positive things and slagging off lacey punto's punto, and what have you lot just done :cry:

I have no intention of being nasty in my comments. I only try to offer advice for the benefit of others, as I'm sure most do ... I will agree it is a nice picture the resolution ain't bad... However I will say its "tacky as hell" in my opinion. But if u like it, so be it good for you m8.. Im sure, all someting like that will do is draw neative attention towards you & your car. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. That's life :(

gt3man said:
I have no intention of being nasty in my comments. I only try to offer advice for the benefit of others, as I'm sure most do ... I will agree it is a nice picture the resolution ain't bad... However I will say its "tacky as hell" in my opinion. But if u like it, so be it good for you m8.. Im sure, all someting like that will do is draw neative attention towards you & your car. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. That's life :(
i was joking with that comment! :p silly! :D

sorry beau but i dont like, i am saving for the real deal and getting an aero filler cap hopefully, but if i dont i sure wont be putting one of them on :eek:

well tomorrow, i plan to fix exhaust, fix fuel leak, fit dtm mirrors and exhaust trim and headlight eyebrows, tbh i actually think it might look good, obviously the fuel cap sticker is a no no but the exhaust will look real, and i like the mirrors and the eye brows, exhaust and eyebrows-

(no dtm mirrors because they are coming in the morning)

Attachments

• Image734(1).jpg
    Image734(1).jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 23
OMG that actually looks....

Like i said it would, laughable! Ha! I'm not askign for support in this, but mite i add, its fast becoming one off the worst cars on here (y)

In regards to the rear panel rusting, most fiats do rust unfortunatly especially puntos and cinqs. My bootlid has been on since new and its rusty like hell underneath the number plate light housing, ive even had to patch teh floor in 3 places.

Nicely done for a sad mod beau (y)

Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back