post a picture of your car keys

Currently reading:
post a picture of your car keys

The Sultan

Bravo 1.8 HLX FTW
there seems to be allot of people making post a picture of this that and the other recently so thought i would join in

post a picture of your car keys and attached key rings pleees

thnks

keys.jpg

this is all i could find :D

its one of my sisters random shots but on the keyrings are:-

- house key,
- car key,
- family guy - peter,
- toy story set (disney shop),
- monsters inc set (disney shop),
- cars set (disney shop),
- tesco clubcard thing :D

about 6 large things, and 15 small ones :p

there is so many things on it but i dont care :p

Last edited:
yes they can, i've seen it done.All they need is a point of referance for measurement, such as the hilt :p

Its not like they have to guess what key it is either ;)

worked out how to use capture option on my webcam :D

they are held up by the car ket :p

the car key, house key, and clubcard are kept on a blue finding nemo keyring, and the other accessories are attached to a silver one :D

Attachments

• keys.jpg
    keys.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 23
well holy crap you live and learn! I will keep my key flipped in when I post mine up then lol, the key to the Volvo is on there too but the only person worse off than the poor bugger who buys one is the sad person who goes to those lengths to steal one lol

yea but most fiats are coded from 94 on so no chance of starting any ones car even if you made a copy

i have seen keys cut from an xray after someone locked them seles ut there house then swallowed and failed to pass there door key lol it was on tv only in america

anyway i was more intrested in the variouse keyrings people have on there keys but it seems only i'm that sad as most dont seem to have anything else other than keys

and yes most of mine did once live in a box in the sales department

Back