Pimp My Ride!

Currently reading:
Pimp My Ride!

My mate has pimpe his zafira with tv's in every head rest and sunvisro, and 19 chrome ( summer use only) and then to top it off he added a dump valve, we all call it a taxi, but he calles it his Chrome Riding Dumpster, dumping on everyone he can

Ah I can see it now..... :D

"yo yo X to the Z Xzibit in the house over in Ingland to pimp yo ride, fool.

I'm here today in Nun-eaton (apologies to those living in Nuneaton) as I've heard about some player called Graham (apologies to anyone called Graham living in Nuneaton) whose ride is whack. His whip is more whack than Andrew Flintoff against a primary school kid bowlin' underarm, if yo know what I'm sayin'!!!!!!!"

X comes around the corner and approaches the to-be-pimped mobile.

"Now this is definitely not fly player. This is Graham's Nineteen-seventy nine Austin Ambassador - oooooohhhhh nasty - this here is one Ambassador definitely not giving out the Ferrero Rocher - hur hur".

X looks around the car:

"Hey whats up with the ride fool? There no bits falling off, no holes in the door, the tranny is cool and it has the right number of seats".

Malcolm explains that the cars in the UK aren't complete wrecks like the ones in the US as we have an MOT test.

"Hot damn" explains X "well give me the keys anyway player and I'll get the fellas at West Coast Customs to lower yo Ambassador, put on the 22 inch chrome Giovanna wheels, paint it a niiiiiiice sunburst orange and put a fruit machine and functioning pub bar inside. We'll also spend £35k on audio equipment and TVs you'll never possibly use when driving it."

Not quite the same as a 1979 Trans Am, is it? Plus are they going to ship the 1982 Talbot Samba to the States for Q, Big Dane and Mad Mike to get their hands on? :confused:

As Mentiond in one post up about the Zafira Turbo, with Chrome, Tv's and a Dump Vavle, sadly cant prove the dump valve via a pic but here is the rest....

zaf1.jpg

zaf2.jpg

0124.jpg

0148.jpg

Pimp My Zafira haha!

pghstochaj said:
Why had he put TFTs for the boot?

My apologies for paul, he hasn't watched pimp my ride before :p ;)

That is quite scary, your mate has taken it a 'little' too far imo. But i can honestly say i haven't seen a pimped out zafira before this......

all that Audio Stuff in the boot kinda ruins the Flex 7 Seating Technology, that Vauxhall took all that time an money designing, doesnt it?? :p

There is a modified zafira going round the place I live.

It looks completely standard apart from some big alloys and twin exhaust.

I know the specs for the car as well its has..wait for it... 350BHP!

The reason I know this is because when I was getting my side skirts and alloys fitted this "thing" was in the garage with me getting some rather large turbo put in the car!

I will try and get a video of it, with the phone.

Dazza

pghstochaj said:
Why had he put TFTs for the boot?
There is another 2 seats in the boot floor Paul, move the active sub and someone could benefit, aside from that you watch them at cruises.

I like it, a modded yet practical motor.

Liam

Liam, I know that, however, if you see what's in the boot it doesn't look to me as if those seats are still present...

serin said:
just looking @ the MTV website, it seems the first car they are doing IS a Fiat :D

You know what Fiat? I entered my Tipo in there Tiiiiiiiimme ago but got no feedback from them. I sent them the pics of the accident I wan involved in... at the time it looked like it needed some serious pimping but not anymore.

In all honesty I'd be scared to let someone else customise my car, if its not my style and they messed it up I'd tell em take it back and restore it to iys former glory.

Well i'm not sure about this...but they gonna have Tim Westwood presenting it :bang: but they will have a budget of 30k on each car (y)

I don't care about how bad it looks after...all i know is i'm stripping the car after they finish!!!

They put a 40" plasma in a camper van once!! Now that would look good in my flat!! :cool:

Back