Phrases That Annoy You

Currently reading:
Phrases That Annoy You

I hate when people say 'Awesome' its so over used in my college class now it does my head in!

Also i hate when people say 'plenty more fish in the sea' that really annoys me aswell makes me wanna punch them. :D

Yep, that sounds very familiar!

I used to have to go out on site with him, and he just wouldn't shut-up for however long we were in the car; I mean none-stop opinionated blabber on every conceivable subject. For hour after hour after hour. On and on. I need a stiff drink just thinking about it...

Sounds as if were talking about the same guy - a past life perhaps? Oh, god, no - one working life putting up with that is enough :bang:

"Im afraid that" .... your order hasn't come into the store yet ... your car service is going to take longer than expected ... etc etc

Why say they are afraid, there not really.

My ex manager (ex cos he got the sack for bein sh!te) thought he could tell me how to do my job. me = 10 years experience, him = 0 experience.

anyway, one day he has a brainless idea that was never goin to work in a million years. When I pointed this out to him he kept sayin "you've got to think outside the box" , "you're not thinking outside the box" :tosser:

Must've said these 2 lines about 20 times in 10 minutes. Tellin you, I nearly put the fat fcuker IN a box :mad:

I'm just calling to inform you .....
telemarketers i just use my highly evolved form of dazlish (daz English cross) and they soon forget how to sell i don't know how they sell things at all.

Anything that ends in "your mother didn't say that last night......" Although that could be because that would require either a seance or necrophilia in my case!

Back