Technical Panda 312. 1.3 multijet 2013 4x4

Currently reading:
Technical Panda 312. 1.3 multijet 2013 4x4

OK. This is very intesting...I'll have to start using these cleaners.
So many people tell me that they are not effective...could be that it's because they use them one time only. So, regular use could be the key.
Thanks for this...very helpful.
On fuel additives, I think I saw a 5th Gear YouTube that tried to do a more objective review on a second-hand (maybe Scirocco?) VW putting it on a dyno before and after. It seemed compelling but I guess repeated use just keeps the problem away? I do treat my aged Volvo 940 to a dose once a year or so and it keeps things smooth (petrol engine).
The use of sprays down the intake should be done cautiously!!! You are really just trying to clean the throttle valve and temperature sensors etc

On fuel additives, I think I saw a 5th Gear YouTube that tried to do a more objective review on a second-hand (maybe Scirocco?) VW putting it on a dyno before and after. It seemed compelling but I guess repeated use just keeps the problem away? I do treat my aged Volvo 940 to a dose once a year or so and it keeps things smooth (petrol engine).
The use of sprays down the intake should be done cautiously!!! You are really just trying to clean the throttle valve and temperature sensors etc
I found the article on you tube....it was a VW Corrado VR6. I'll watch it later.
My car did sit, un-used, for about two to three years - thanks, in part, to the pandemic. Needless to say, cars don't like to be doing nothing and it's taken a while to get her up and running properly...I'm generally happy with the performance now but, I do feel it holding back some times....the breaking system is the next job...the front calipers aren't in the best condition...so, I suspect the problem lies with them. Eventually my plan is to re-map the engine to 95 or 100 hp...apparently the best and most efficient power enhancement. Clearly the car has to be running correctly first, so that will have to wait.
Thanks for your thoughts.

Tganks

Back