Technical Panda 2010

Currently reading:
Technical Panda 2010

Tuppence1967

When I put the right indicator on and then press brake pedal which causes the indicator to flash faster and when I take foot off the brake it goes back to flashing normally. Changed bulbs. Had anyone got a picture of where yhe earth points are in boot of car

When I put the right indicator on and then press brake pedal which causes the indicator to flash faster and when I take foot off the brake it goes back to flashing normally. Changed bulbs. Had anyone got a picture of where yhe earth points are in boot of car
common problem with the rear light cluster
repair yourself or will you be going the garage

max 1/2 hour repair

common problem with the rear light cluster
repair yourself or will you be going the garage

max 1/2 hour repair

need to go back and do the contacts properly , The connector comes apart. The heat from the arcing will have distorted it out of shape

the flat contacts on the cluster itself will be pitted and will also need scraping with a small screwdriver

You dont need to look any further. There is a bad contact with the centre black wire

worse case, an auto electrician would cut the one connector off and crimp a new one on using these

far better than splicing in a new connector and heat shrinking the join. There's some serious amps running down there and I wouldn't want anything hidden accidentally shorting out

temp.jpg

Back