OK its my turn...

Currently reading:
OK its my turn...

PuntoSaz

Punto Biatch!!
Wasnt my fault, but in eyes of insurance im the one getting stung

We were all going about 10mph, across westcott place roundabout in swindon, i was following a saxo, when a old fiesta shot across roundabout from the left, car in front did emergency stop, i did too, and swerved as knew i had to so only hit one side of him, and car beheind me swerved & hit kurb - i was very nearly sandwiched

Police saw, but didnt catch the fiestas plate either.

My car needs bonnet, bumper, light & wing atleast.

saxo has medium dent in boot.

looking at my policy, it appears my no claims are protected.... but thats not the point...

im paying cos some young brunette b***h couldnt slow down and find the brake pedal in a skanky old fiesta, (she was doing atleast 25/30)

The saxo people were old, and really nice, and really upset that its falling down to me, they even escourted me home...

sounds silly, i know, but i have held my hands up high if i had been being careless & just driven into the car infront due to being on a different planet. The fact that i saw the whole thing before it happened so to speak has pee'd me right off.

ChrisUK said:
Yeah you get some complete c**kheads doing that all the time. Usually in **** heap old bangers worth £50.

Oi! :mad:

I have to inform you i am a good driver in my 100 quid sh*tboxes!

Dont atr us all with the same brush :D

If you have admitted liabilty your insurance comany won't be happy.
Screw them tho!(y)
Aslong as you no claims is protected who cares at least all the stone chips on your bonnet and bumper will dissapear now!(y)

she could still have a stupid high excess.

mine is £350!!!!! but it COULD be £500:eek:

unfortunate.

this sort of sht happens to me so often, that when others are in the car and I'm having to brake like hell and perform so rather evasive manovaurs to prevent a collision (which will then be my fault, because its sods law), that I've given up trying to comment on what/why I did that. literally EVERY time I drive ANYWHERE in sunderland.

gone are the days when a good driver could be told by how they handle a car.

nowadays you have to be good to stay clear of OTHER drivers and their mistakes.

and frankly it sucks balls

faster4_tec said:
she could still have a stupid high excess.

mine is £350!!!!! but it COULD be £500:eek:

unfortunate.

this sort of sht happens to me so often, that when others are in the car and I'm having to brake like hell and perform so rather evasive manovaurs to prevent a collision (which will then be my fault, because its sods law), that I've given up trying to comment on what/why I did that. literally EVERY time I drive ANYWHERE in sunderland.

gone are the days when a good driver could be told by how they handle a car.

nowadays you have to be good to stay clear of OTHER drivers and their mistakes.

and frankly it sucks balls

Funny you should say that the only accident my dad has had in his whole life was in sunderland and was caused by a stupid woman (no offence to women in general) but she really was stupid....

PuntoSaz said:
im paying cos some young brunette b***h couldnt slow down and find the brake pedal in a skanky old fiesta, (she was doing atleast 25/30)

not really, you're paying because you didnt maintain a safe distance. there is no excuse for going into the back of someone. sorry but its true.

ChrisUK said:
Yeah no offense dude was just saying a lot of people that do it are driving worthless cars :p.

You saying my 20 year old £46 Uno is worthless?!!! :mad: :p

Just passed its MOT the other day. Ironically the MOT cost more than I paid for the car!

Anyway, I've seen complete tossers driving like dicks in brand new expensive cars. However, an old ****box of a Fiesta can obviously only be driven badly :D

1986Uno45S said:
You saying my 20 year old £46 Uno is worthless?!!! :mad: :p

Just passed its MOT the other day. Ironically the MOT cost more than I paid for the car!

Anyway, I've seen complete tossers driving like dicks in brand new expensive cars. However, an old ****box of a Fiesta can obviously only be driven badly :D

A Uno isn't worthless its got character :p

insurance company would say that you should have allowed enough distance to be able to stop without hittin the car in front anyways.. kinda regardless of the fact that someone else was bein a d!ck on the road.

just been to uni, and I just had another near one.

when you have THREE lanes entering a large roundabout, and you want to turn right onto a dual carriege way (in effect), you usually use:-

a) the right hand lane and indicate right
b) the centre lane and sometimes indicate right
c) the left hand lane indicate left, then turn right anyways, then blow horn and swear profusly

well this stupid woman (sorry, but it was, and she was a mid 40's fake blonde, with fat 10yr kid, in a kia box) thought the answer was c) and yes she did(n)

had to not only brake but cut up the right hand lane of traffic as I couldn't brake in that time.

and it makes me look bad, because I was going straight on!!! (centre lane, = straight on, when I indicate out of it? yah?), and nearly caused a three car pile up.

mean while, she gets thru th next two sets of lights, whilst the rest of us are all arguing who will move off from the near 3 car pile up.

i have admitted liability as i hit the car infront,. have since noticed the car behind me that hit the curb also hit my car!!!! blue paint on rear bumper!! they didnt stop.. but the police DID get there number plate as they were witnesses to the incident.

i was in 1st gear, in a slow moving traffic jam. 'tars & tarmac' my instructor always said, and believe me, thats what i could see... i doubt very much i was even doing 10mph :( but hey ho, my car folded up anyway.

handed my car over to be estimated today, and awaiting the arrival of a courtesy car - a micra no less....

Back