Offer 1 : Fiat Forum Insurance – Save up to 15% on your best quote!

Currently reading:
Offer 1 : Fiat Forum Insurance – Save up to 15% on your best quote!

Re: Fiat Forum Insurance – Save 10% on your best quote plus the chance of winning £10

hi

they actually sent a renewal form in the post, which considering they are an online company which says 1 year so that should be ok i guess.

however the policy does not finish until about the 21st of this month, can i only get a quote now ahead of time not take out a valid policy until the 12 months finishes.

Re: Fiat Forum Insurance – Save 10% on your best quote plus the chance of winning £10

hi

they actually sent a renewal form in the post, which considering they are an online company which says 1 year so that should be ok i guess.

however the policy does not finish until about the 21st of this month, can i only get a quote now ahead of time not take out a valid policy until the 12 months finishes.

Great, that should be fine. Thanks.

Wish i'd have seen this when i renewed in June, ah well have to wait till next year.

Just got a qoute myself , reduced my best offer of 574 to 534 , and offered decent monthly paypent plan , chuffed !!

Unfortunately, it excludes all M - Manchester, L - Liverpool, OL - Oldham & SK1-12 - Stockport postcodes and Northern Ireland.

Unfortunately, it excludes all M - Manchester, L - Liverpool, OL - Oldham & SK1-12 - Stockport postcodes and Northern Ireland.

:ROFLMAO:

pooh20owned2qm.jpg

Do you still offer an extra 10% if a named driver is under the age of 25?

Just got a qoute myself , reduced my best offer of 574 to 534 , and offered decent monthly paypent plan , chuffed !!

(n) jst had the qoute off these beat by adrian flux , a full £100 pund cheaper !!!

Worth calling us back as if you can 'prove' it (for the insurers), we can compete!

Cheers for that.

Have spoke to a lady who says you cant. Anything you can help with ?

i have a bl8 postcode with now comes under Manchester can you quote?

Do you do monthly installments as well as the 10% reduction?

Excellent. My Bravo is currently bobbing it's way up to the UK so as soon as I get details of the Registration I will be on the old dog and bone.
Cheers

These guys are as good as their word - my renewal for the Sei was £193 fully comp plus a further £10 "loyalty discount" for using the same insurer for four years, three of which were for two cars. When I asked for a bit more, they said no - just couldn't be bothered at that premium i.e. we don't want your business! Nice! So I ran & spoke to John at CKs - nice guy, knew about Seicentos, knew what he was talking about and quoted £167 including all mods (which were already declared to the other insurer!) and protected NCB! OK - there was a wee bit more paper work but nothing even a muppet like me could not sort out in about 10 minutes! I would wholeheartedly recommend them.

Richard

Back