Offer 1 : Fiat Forum Insurance – Save up to 15% on your best quote!

Currently reading:
Offer 1 : Fiat Forum Insurance – Save up to 15% on your best quote!

Re: Fiat Forum Insurance – Save 10% on your best quote plus the chance of winning £10

Hi, Could you tell me dose your comp,cover the cost of insurance and supply another van, if my van is in for repair,at a fiat garage ,and is still under waranty,
As my van has been in for a fault in the warning light on the dash,for eight days, at11.00£ per day to cover the insurance,
the van is at VOSPERS EXETER FIAT.
Please reply, HOOTCHE.

Re: Fiat Forum Insurance – Save 10% on your best quote plus the chance of winning £10

Yes, if you used an approved repairer, you are provided with a courtesy van, subject to availability.

Ok, going to try this in the next day or two.

Fiat Multipla Eleganza 2008 Multijet. 8 year no claims bonus. Protected no claims discount. Windscreen cover. Business use for proposer only. Legal protection. Personal cover. Courtesy car.

Best quote after three hours on line - via Uswitch.com

HSBC £314.04

I'll give an honest reply as to whether they can beat it, let alone knock 10% off it. I'll be pleasantly surprised, I've been at it for hours! :)

Just got a quote from Chris Knotts for a new addition to our Fiat family, a 4x4 climbing, and am very impressed :). They were friendly, thorough and importantly, got my hitherto cheapest quote of £334 down to £274. (y)

Ok, going to try this in the next day or two.

Fiat Multipla Eleganza 2008 Multijet. 8 year no claims bonus. Protected no claims discount. Windscreen cover. Business use for proposer only. Legal protection. Personal cover. Courtesy car.

Best quote after three hours on line - via Uswitch.com

HSBC £314.04

I'll give an honest reply as to whether they can beat it, let alone knock 10% off it. I'll be pleasantly surprised, I've been at it for hours! :)

:D Rang them today and they have beaten the quote from HSBC of £314.04 and quoted £284.99 which is virtually the ten percent they promised! :D

(y) No complaints here. System worked. Very impressed. Swift, efficient and to their word. (y)

Im new in here but can recomend chris knott, we had a car totalled a couple of years ago, the Insurance company insisted on using a foreign call centre who were pants so I threw it all at Chris Knott & it was all sorted without me having any more hassle. Its only when you claim you find out how good a broker really is.
In the end we managed to buy the car back, get it profesionally repaired & make 3K :D Its still running now as the family hack, its a A Skoda but Ill keep that quiet around here ;)

Is there a weekend telephone number? Just rang to 0800 number but it says office hours are 9 til 5 monday to friday... shame that's the same as I work!

Is there a weekend telephone number? Just rang to 0800 number but it says office hours are 9 til 5 monday to friday... shame that's the same as I work!

Not sure. I know dad had to ring the number twice as he got cut off the first time.

A new stipulation on the Insurance Scheme is that you must also have at least 1 year's NCB (unless you have NCB on a second car or a company car letter to state at least 1 year's claim free driving).

I think i might have to get a quote from these dudes since my insurace runs out in june time. If they can get it under a grand for me i'll be happy lol

Hidden clauses, fine print, sounds familiar.

Has anyone insured their vehicle through Chris Knotts and has had the mis-fortune of making a claim?

It is interesting to see what that side is like.

i've been trying to get hold of someone to try and get a quote but they are always too busy to take the call, the ask if i can leave a number and return my call but its a bit innapropriate to be making private calls while at work.

the open hours are a little short being only 9am-5pm and according to reception not really open on saturdays.

there is no online facility to get a quote and i dropped Tim a PM yesterday in a hope he may be able to help but havent heard back as of yet.

a little frustraiting to say the least.

Ry

insurance due in may. LV want £600 for me (18y.o driving standard mk 1 punto in mums name) anybody know anywhere cheaper?

Not impressed at all with the back up of Ck insurance.
Trying to get a quote for a wee van I have just purchased &
Ive found it easier to run a marathon in under 2 hours:eek:

Im already an existing customer, & they say they are extremely busy.

All that is fair enough, but as an existing customer I thought they
may have tried a little harder(n)

insurance due in may. LV want £600 for me (18y.o driving standard mk 1 punto in mums name) anybody know anywhere cheaper?

Confused.com, comparethemarket.com, tescocompare.

Not impressed at all with the back up of Ck insurance.
Trying to get a quote for a wee van I have just purchased &
Ive found it easier to run a marathon in under 2 hours:eek:

Im already an existing customer, & they say they are extremely busy.

All that is fair enough, but as an existing customer I thought they
may have tried a little harder(n)

Maybe they are busy for everyone?

Back