Any recommendations for Insurance for Stilo Schumachers?

Currently reading:
Any recommendations for Insurance for Stilo Schumachers?

SchumacherMax

Getting silly quotes over a grand for low mileage, any recommendations? clean record, NCB etc.

Getting silly quotes over a grand for low mileage, any recommendations? clean record, NCB etc.
Age and location can make a big impact on your quote, if you live in a high crime area or you’ve just turned 17, yeah it’s gonna be high, the two companies above who have commented i believe may offer a forum members discount so worth a try. Also consider what mileage you really are doing each year rather than over estimating by 5k and paying for something you’re not using.

You can put your excess up to drop the cost but can come to regret it if you have to claim or find it doesnt save that much.

I’d warn against comparing South African mongoose or talking to singing opera singers, often the cheap quotes you get on these sites are from companies you’ve never hear of or worse companies you have who have no business selling car insurance. “Heinz baked beans -car insurance” or some other weird connection. You tend to find everything is done online and you’re never actually able to get help or advice. I once had one who wanted proof I had sold my car before they would let me cancel the policy so I sent them a picture of an empty parking space with an arrow pointing to it and “no car” crudely written…

Just a quick bump here - tried Adrian Flux and CK above but no joy - silly money to spend on a weekend car!

Just a quick bump here - tried Adrian Flux and CK above but no joy - silly money to spend on a weekend car!

Play all the options on a comparison site..

Car insurance is odd..

It was cheaper to add 2 x17 year old learners than just one...

Experiment.. you will see what changes

Cap the mileage too ;-)

Back