Offer 1 : Fiat Forum Insurance – Save up to 15% on your best quote!

Currently reading:
Offer 1 : Fiat Forum Insurance – Save up to 15% on your best quote!

Re: Fiat Forum Insurance – Save 10% on your best quote plus the chance of winning £10

Tim, does your company do 'fleet' insurance?

There is mum, dad and I and we are thinking of getting a group policy with her Yaris and dad and my Panda's on. What are the pro's and con's of doing this, and is it really worth it? Would it cover us on each others cars? We would all be wanting to be fully comp if it helps.

Many thanks. Jon(y)

Re: Fiat Forum Insurance – Save 10% on your best quote plus the chance of winning £10

Tim, does your company do 'fleet' insurance?

There is mum, dad and I and we are thinking of getting a group policy with her Yaris and dad and my Panda's on. What are the pro's and con's of doing this, and is it really worth it? Would it cover us on each others cars? We would all be wanting to be fully comp if it helps.

Many thanks. Jon(y)

It's not what is really construed as fleet insurance. That's more for commercial vehicles/company cars, etc.

However, it's usually better to insure them individually so that you can ensure you're getting the best deal on each car.

They really do save you money!!!

Renewal price with old insurance company - £370
Searched on compare.com best price was £650 (double the rate?!?!?)
Chris Knott - £320 bargin!!!
all mods covered like for like. (y)

I have been passed 10 months, and I got quoted £552 fully comprehensive, churchhill gave me the big "Oh Nos" to this one :p

How old are you, and what excess have you got?

I am 22, and its a £200 excess.

------------------

off topic

I also got a quote on a
Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder E-Gear, it was for sale for £124,000

They quoted me £1,982 fully comp with free green flag cover (over 1 mile from home) legal cover and a courtesy car when in accident. Thats damn cheap.

Will I be able to get the deal I want to put my niece on my insurance she 17 and got a provisonal lience

Awesome work.
After some serious work got my quote down to 260 notes. Phoned Chris Knott and it dropped again to 219.
Mods and SP30 declared. (y)

Sounds good will hopefully try next month then :)

the 10% discount is always going?

Last edited:

also what is acceptable proof of no claims? my policy will end next month and hopefully will have had a years safe driving touch wood hehe

on my current insurers faq it says:

"If you allow your policy to lapse at renewal, your renewal invitation will act as your proof of No Claims Discount and should be acceptable to most insurers."

but the renewal email i got to renew does not say anything about it

can request one after but just wondering so there isnt a gap waiting for it in the post or what not

right it would of been good if my car had standard alloys. with the alloys they were able to beat my quote with Adrian flux but not by much at all! but it's still better than nothing:) if it was on standard alloys it would of been 10% discount i'm 20.

also what is acceptable proof of no claims? my policy will end next month and hopefully will have had a years safe driving touch wood hehe

on my current insurers faq it says:

"If you allow your policy to lapse at renewal, your renewal invitation will act as your proof of No Claims Discount and should be acceptable to most insurers."

but the renewal email i got to renew does not say anything about it

can request one after but just wondering so there isnt a gap waiting for it in the post or what not

Hi Matt
The renewal invitation should be fine. Please send it in and we can check.

I am looking at getting my first car soon and hopefully it will be a punto

My details are im 29, male and i will want to insure it on a provisional will i be able to and get the 10% discount

Many thanks
Chris

I am looking at getting my first car soon and hopefully it will be a punto

My details are im 29, male and i will want to insure it on a provisional will i be able to and get the 10% discount

Many thanks
Chris

Hi Chris
We could still quote you but not on the scheme as you have to have a full licence for more than 1 year.

Back