General Newly purchased, few issues to fix

Currently reading:
General Newly purchased, few issues to fix

Thanks this was very first video I watched, however I doubt this'll work as the seller already tried this method.

Update: I bought the Pneumatic kit and another kit to remove the injector but it's seized solid. The so called professionals gave a lot of BS telling me things like if their tool breaks then I will have to pay for that??, been waiting for a couple of guys who are real busy but this will prove to be very expensive at this rate.
The injectors are totally different in my vehicle compare to the ones in the Pro master video above, therefore limited options of tools.
.....Persevering....

Update: I bought the Pneumatic kit and another kit to remove the injector but it's seized solid. The so called professionals gave a lot of BS telling me things like if their tool breaks then I will have to pay for that??, been waiting for a couple of guys who are real busy but this will prove to be very expensive at this rate.
The injectors are totally different in my vehicle compare to the ones in the Pro master video above, therefore limited options of tools.
.....Persevering....

Is it possible to run the engine on three cylinders to get it fully warm then use pneumatic removal tool you have?
Is the air compressor you have big enough to run the tool?

Perseverance could be key as pneumatic hammering could appear to be doing very little but then work very well.

Whilst it will run on 3 cylinders, I'm not sure how good an idea that is for the rest of the engine so did think about it but didn't do this. I think I have a decent compressor and think it will meet the CFM for the tool. I will look to try to get another double sided nut for the tool as the threads have started to wear with all its hammering.

It is ok to run it on 3 cylinders .
Good idea not to damage threads .

Worst case is replacement cylinder head and injectors which wouldn't be much more work than you currently undertaking.

I would like to say huge well done to you for spirit of stick with it get it sorted.

Thank you, below is link to my last project, was few years ago now :)

Yes the guy who wants £750 to remove my one injector is using this kit. I seen this kit, know where to get it but it costs £3,500 for the kit

It does worry me though that up to 20 tons of pressure is sat on 4 bolts though therefore risk of cracking rocker cover or damaging head.

Back