New Phone

Currently reading:
New Phone

6111 is a nice girly phone especially in pink, i got that for my sis and got a 6280 for myself :D after being on the waiting list since march!!!!!
The 8800 is pants when it comes to features and especially on battery life but it does look slick i must say.

F R O $ T Y

I've got the Sony Ericsson W9001.

Pretty good phone, plenty of features.

2 slight problems, its a ****ing brick and also when you flip the cover open, the screen is then upside down so you gotta turn the phone around and Im just too damn lazy to do that lol

black seicento said:
Finally got my phone (nokia 6111) and it seems ok from first impressions...
You failed to supply the most important specification...
Is it the pink one? :p
H

My phones due for an upgrade now ( i.e. read that as im bored with it) these day thoughm, Im not bothered about any additional features, I just want a tiny cute phone. My current one is the d500, ideally I'd like a phone smaller than that. I did look at the 6111, but its still a bit big for me, and a bit square, though it is cute in pink

hmallett said:
You failed to supply the most important specification...
Is it the pink one? :p
H

It the black one :mad: ordered it from orange directly and they dont stock any other colour than black, which is pretty shocking! However the black is slowely growing on me!

its been ages :cry: i phoned for one before it was even launched. then they launched it in May. i been phoning every week since it was launched and they said they didnt have any in stock. then they tried to charge me for it when it was supposed to be a free upgrade :cry:

i am currently trying to get all the stuff off my memory card off my 6230 onto my PC before i give the phone to a mate at work. I tried to transfer the files, but it decided to make my laptop have a flid instead.

Cant wait to see the back of the 6230 - hated that phone

Back