New Phone

Currently reading:
New Phone

does it make phonecalls - check
does it do texts - check
is it smaller than a tv remote - check
does it look snazzy - check (if slightly girly)

what more do you want :confused:

dont like it, and camera isnt that important... thats why I have a digi camera for taking pics
WELL DONE!

what is it with people these days thinking they can use a phone instead of a camera? I get people at work coming back from there hols to exotic places and all they have to show for it is some crap 640x480 pics from there phone that they think will print amazing cause they look great on the screen... idiots :p

beau_4076 said:
get a nokia N90 :D
Too big. Too heavy. Besides, you posted this, so make your mind up! :p
Beau, surely you realise that you have to take in to account whether it'll fit in to your handbag :rolleyes:
Also, the fact it's pink swung it for Sammi ;)
H

its great being able to take digital camera quality pictures any time, because i always have my phone, never take my digi cam with me.
Dear oh dear. what do you actually do with the pictures on your phone beau? if you just send them to mates then why do you need a huge resolution? it would just cost you more to send them as your sending more data. Plus the phone at the other end would just have to shrink it to fit the screen res to view it, just making it worse quality :p. if you print them then fair enough, but why use a phone, 2 mega pixles is poor. the latest hasselblad is doing in the region of 39mp! Thats as good a quality as a digital gets. Still doesnt beat a good old roll of 120 ;)

sorry to go off topic but I hate camera phones

Bushboy said:
WELL DONE!

what is it with people these days thinking they can use a phone instead of a camera? I get people at work coming back from there hols to exotic places and all they have to show for it is some crap 640x480 pics from there phone that they think will print amazing cause they look great on the screen... idiots :p
but thats why you should get one with a good camera, people forget their camera, but they have their phone

Because she doesn't like the current one, and the new one will be free.
H

Bushboy said:
Dear oh dear. what do you actually do with the pictures on your phone beau? if you just send them to mates then why do you need a huge resolution? it would just cost you more to send them as your sending more data. Plus the phone at the other end would just have to shrink it to fit the screen res to view it, just making it worse quality :p. if you print them then fair enough, but why use a phone, 2 mega pixles is poor. the latest hasselblad is doing in the region of 39mp! Thats as good a quality as a digital gets. Still doesnt beat a good old roll of 120 ;)

sorry to go off topic but I hate camera phones
i upload them up to my computer and have them as back grounds/msn pics and send them via msn to people.

its good being out with just phone, being able to take a pic and being able to print it on A4 being super clear :D most phones are now 2mp so why get one with 1mp? :)

and it saves space not having to carry cam and phone, and as dave said, you forget cam, not phone.

Back