• Sunday December 4th 2011

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sunday December 11th 2011

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Sunday December 18th 2011

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I won't be coming to this one unfortunately, me and my girlfriend are moving into our new house at the start of next month so we'll be mega busy getting it all fitted out and moving things about!

Thanks for the invite I'd love to attend! :D

The problem with Christmas there is so much on. :(
I voted the 11th simply because it is the only sunday I have left unless anyone wants to run around in their car on Christmas Day which is on my wish list this year (we drove out in the Renault 4 last Christmas)

We have the Saab Christmas lunch at the Grasshopper on Poole on the 4th (if anyone wants to join in that bun fight), we will be there in one of the old bangers. Then supporting DMAC on the yearly ride 18th out in aid of Dorset & Somerset Air Ambulance starts at 10am if you would like to see the bikers off.
I will be wearing my Fairy Wings again but riding my own 125cc at maximum speeds of 65mph, although the wings have been road tested to survive 110mph on the back of a Police motorcycle.

I really would like to get involved in any of the local runs, so count me in (y)

Looks like this might be a dead heat so need go to Plan B.

This is the way it stands at the moment, I think: :)

Sunday December 11th ........ 18th

Grimwau .............. Yes ........... Yes

Melanabb ............. Yes ...........Yes

Booklady .............. Yes .......... Yes

YellowLuigi ........... Yes .......... Yes

Sadgit ................... No ........... Yes

Alphacos ............... No ........... Yes

Arorarat ................ Yes .......... Yes ( for lunch only)

RedBubble ............ Yes ........... Yes

Puddingcloth ......... Yes ........... No

If the people I have missed out could copy and paste (using the quote facility) the above into a new post and add their own data to say if they are available on both dates as opposed to just their preferred date I can hopefully maximise the number of attendees.

Also, if any of the above is incorrect can the relevant people make the necessary amendments or PM me and let me know what they want changed.

ps. The Yes (in bold) signifies preferred date.

Cheers

Tony

Last edited:

If the people I have missed out could copy and paste (using the quote facility) the above into a new post and add their own data to say if they are available on both dates as opposed to just their preferred date I can hopefully maximise the number of attendees.

Also, if any of the above is incorrect can the relevant people make the necessary amendments or PM me and let me know what they want changed.

Cheers

Tony
churchill_dog-oh_yes.jpg

Cheers

Tony

Hi Guys,

Count me in for the 18th, been really busy with work so not had much time to come on here. Will try and see if Mrs L can make it as well this time.

My 500 is going back to the garage tomorrow to get a new air breather pipe fitted (2nd one), wish me good luck!

Look fowrard to hopefully seeing everyone sometime in Dec.

Hi Guys,

Count me in for the 18th, been really busy with work so not had much time to come on here. Will try and see if Mrs L can make it as well this time.

My 500 is going back to the garage tomorrow to get a new air breather pipe fitted (2nd one), wish me good luck!

Look fowrard to hopefully seeing everyone sometime in Dec.

Sunday December 11th ........... 18th

Grimwau .............. Yes .......... Yes

Sadgit ................... No .......... Yes

Engineering500 ...... No .............Yes

Consider yourself added. (y)

I am not sure if I will be around until a lot closer to the time, but if I am I will come along.

OK, based on the info received, the date that will allow the most members to attend is Sunday 18th December.

I will now get this set up in the events section and post back here when this has been done.

Look forward to seeing you all, old campaigners and new pretenders on the day. (y)

Just a quick job if you don't mind.

In the User Control Panel - under "Miscellaneous" you will find a tab titled "Edit Event Registration"

Rollcall sheet.jpg

Can I ask you to fill in the details there as it is nice to get the members car details and proper name ready for the meet and greet. Just add any data you are comfortable with.

Cheers (y)

Tony

This link should take you there > https://www.fiatforum.com/profile.php...ntregistration

Even if you are not attending but think you might be able to make it to one of our mainstream events please add your details as it makes it easier for the events team to get badges made out and ready for you to wear with pride on the day. All you need to do then is call in at the luxurious Fiat Forum VIP Marquee and collect them when you arrive. Simples!

Last edited:
If the Bikers Meet gets cancelled I'll jump in the car and join you at you destination for a coffee maybe.

Somehow, knowing my son's biker group it has only been cancelled once and that was last year because of the snow. Even then The Arrowheads turned up along with 3 bikes!

Have a good meeting! (y)

Back