never play your CDs next to a school.

Currently reading:
never play your CDs next to a school.

When i was fixing my panda today i left the CD playing when i went into the house for tools, and when i came back out there was a couple of women from the school complaining to me, it seems that one of the songs that was blasting over the school field had the lyrics 'fatboy slim is f***ing in heaven, fatboy slim is f***ing in heaven, fatboy slim is f***ing in heaven, f***ing f***ing f***ing in heaven' :eek: :eek:

herpsuk said:
lol they cant stop you from doing this, aslong as you arent on there land your fine XD

hmm the kids probably know all those words anyways lol

J
The kids probably do know all the words but I think what he done accidentally could be an ASBO offence, loud music is one thing, loud music with explicit lyrics is something else.

Naughty Naughty very Naughty! :p

IMO people can listen to what they want/like, it's up to them what they listen too :) no matter who's in my car (except for mum etc) I play what I like, or I swap to something we all like, but if I'm on my own n cleaning it or whatever I have my CD on what I want in the street :)

Fair enough, I'm sure if it was obvious they could hear you would have turned it off wouldn't you christopher watson ;)

I work out in the community visiting people in their homes and i ALWAYS have Marilyn Manson's This is the New Sh*t blaring out the stereo on my way to the first house, realy wakes me up in a morning :D

I do turn it off before i pull up infront of their houses though :p

Back