General My Seicento is back on the road!

Currently reading:
General My Seicento is back on the road!

I seem to remember a guy you know very well with the initials R and W made an alternative to the GSR kit a few years back - to say it flopped was an understatement.

A larger bob is only part of the equation.

Going on your principles, the 'focus kit' available for mpi Seicento and Punto 8v's would be better than the GSR as it utilises a larger bob size.

Going on your principles that a less restrictive bob is better : why did the Focus kit get comprehensively beaten by the GSR in a straight shoot out on the same car at the r/r.

You have probably read already but :

https://www.fiatforum.com/punto/211645-focus-induction-v-gsr-induction-result.html

Also the other equation is torque, unless you are able to neglect this rather important factor will the kit also gain substantially in low down torque? If not then this will be no good for anything less than a race type engine which spends its life at 6K rpm+

Sorry to question, but I have seen so many similiar products come before and fail, what is going to make this different?

Better solutions to the SPI induction kits have also had their day as the last of the spi cars is nearly ten years old and the primary market has passed.

Come and drive my car, then tell me what you think!
You can try it with a GSR kit on too if it makes you feel better.
The offer is there!

Some interesting points. Not sure about the previous kit with Mr R and W who will remain ubiquitous and nameless!

If anyone wants to come down to see some first hand dyno results themself, you are more than welcome.

Also, the offer of a few blasts in my car with GSR vs Nothing vs Uncle Bob to see what they think for themself is always there! You could even try my kit on your car and do a back to back for yourself!!!!

PM me if you want to take me up on my oh so generous offer!

Adam

Some interesting points. Not sure about the previous kit with Mr R and W who will remain ubiquitous and nameless!

If anyone wants to come down to see some first hand dyno results themself, you are more than welcome.

Also, the offer of a few blasts in my car with GSR vs Nothing vs Uncle Bob to see what they think for themself is always there! You could even try my kit on your car and do a back to back for yourself!!!!

Adam

If i wasn't so far away, i'd get my coat ;)
When can we expect dyno graphs to be posted?

Adam

Its worth having ago just for the way it stick like **** to a blanket to the ground :slayer:

Adz

If i wasn't so far away, i'd get my coat ;)
When can we expect dyno graphs to be posted?

When i've got some time to go play with the rollers.

My aluminium pipe to replace the drainpipe will be ready soon!!

New thread started about our new Seicento (Will be fun)

My seicento gets its first track day since the build on Monday. Should be good, but probably rather wet.

Will hopefully have some photos to upload.

Back