General My Seicento is back on the road!

Currently reading:
General My Seicento is back on the road!

The closest I've seen to a single post (are they still made?) is Charlie of PPCs thing which is built out of a scrap fork lift truck. Plenty of new 2 posts on fleabay around the 1600 mark.

A new single post lift for sale on internet

singlepost.jpg

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hi Adam ,
Only just seen this lol . I had a drive in this lil monster few weeks ago and well it shifts !! need another go now the lil problems have been fixed !

What happened to glos meet up mate ?

Adz

Hi Adam ,
Only just seen this lol . I had a drive in this lil monster few weeks ago and well it shifts !! need another go now the lil problems have been fixed !

What happened to glos meet up mate ?

Adz

Hi Matey,

Its getting quicker now its running in. Come round and take it for a blast again.

Glos meetup didnt seem to happen. Need to get more people together.

Anyway, i sent you a text on friday about grabbing a few beers on Saturday, you didnt answer!

Have you seen my group buy for my custom bob replacement (Called uncle bob!!!)

Pop down to work and say hello.

Last edited:
Uncle bob has just arrived!

Been fitted to my car. Will be building induction kit and testing tomorrow!

unclebob.jpg

Did you get any runs done with it fitted Adam?

No dyno runs done yet. Too busy playing!!!

I can tell you that it gives better HP than running without any induction kit at all.

I also know that taking the original bob off my car gained me 2HP on the dyno. (And this was on the standard ECU with massive overfueling)

So, i know there are gains already, but the dyno results will show the rest.

Adam

Let me explain.....

When i first got my car built (and running on standard ecu with massive overfueling due to injectors being much larger than standard)

I ran my car on the dyno with the GSR kit complete with the bob.

This ran 80hp (wheel hp)

I then removed the gsr and bob so just had bare throttlebody.

My car then ran 82hp (wheel hp)

So, from my perspective, any kit that offers MORE hp than when running no induction kit must be a good thing to have.

Hope this helps!

adam :)

I seem to remember a guy you know very well with the initials R and W made an alternative to the GSR kit a few years back - to say it flopped was an understatement.

A larger bob is only part of the equation.

Going on your principles, the 'focus kit' available for mpi Seicento and Punto 8v's would be better than the GSR as it utilises a larger bob size.

Going on your principles that a less restrictive bob is better : why did the Focus kit get comprehensively beaten by the GSR in a straight shoot out on the same car at the r/r.

You have probably read already but :

https://www.fiatforum.com/punto/211645-focus-induction-v-gsr-induction-result.html

Also the other equation is torque, unless you are able to neglect this rather important factor will the kit also gain substantially in low down torque? If not then this will be no good for anything less than a race type engine which spends its life at 6K rpm+

Sorry to question, but I have seen so many similiar products come before and fail, what is going to make this different?

Better solutions to the SPI induction kits have also had their day as the last of the spi cars is nearly ten years old and the primary market has passed.

I seem to remember a guy you know very well with the initials R and W made an alternative to the GSR kit a few years back - to say it flopped was an understatement.

A larger bob is only part of the equation.

Going on your principles, the 'focus kit' available for mpi Seicento and Punto 8v's would be better than the GSR as it utilises a larger bob size.

Going on your principles that a less restrictive bob is better : why did the Focus kit get comprehensively beaten by the GSR in a straight shoot out on the same car at the r/r.

You have probably read already but :

https://www.fiatforum.com/punto/211645-focus-induction-v-gsr-induction-result.html

Also the other equation is torque, unless you are able to neglect this rather important factor will the kit also gain substantially in low down torque? If not then this will be no good for anything less than a race type engine which spends its life at 6K rpm+

Sorry to question, but I have seen so many similiar products come before and fail, what is going to make this different?

Better solutions to the SPI induction kits have also had their day as the last of the spi cars is nearly ten years old and the primary market has passed.

Man that dude had 90+ torque with just a GSR and an exhaust... i had loads more done and only achieved 70.4 ibft @ 2909 ...... So jealosue

Ming

Back