Styling My Grande Punto - updated 26/9/2008 deep dish

Currently reading:
Styling My Grande Punto - updated 26/9/2008 deep dish

lovin the car, what made u change from the borbets? and i think i saw u the other day down stevo leisure park

lovin the car, what made u change from the borbets? and i think i saw u the other day down stevo leisure park

yeah im there most days lol! and i will be tonight!

what you in?

yeah im there most days lol! and i will be tonight!

what you in?

im down there some nights cos my mates moved there first time i seen u there, i seen ur mates 106 before, i drive a yellow MK2 sporting

just wanted to say see you car at modified nationals... see it a few years ago at stanford hall when you had your wolfrace wheels! What a transformation mate (y)

is very clean, see you got your wheels centre caps on and your abarth lights :) and the grille looks better black too

the bonnet looks good, wasnt sure when you posted it on here... got to say the re trim looks the nuts too (y)

post some updated pictures... I got some good pics! but ill leave that to you

just wanted to say see you car at modified nationals... see it a few years ago at stanford hall when you had your wolfrace wheels! What a transformation mate (y)

is very clean, see you got your wheels centre caps on and your abarth lights :) and the grille looks better black too

the bonnet looks good, wasnt sure when you posted it on here... got to say the re trim looks the nuts too (y)

post some updated pictures... I got some good pics! but ill leave that to you

post yours lol :p

ok so new updates, i fitted a new splitter a couple of days ago just really because i got bored sitting at home lol!

also de-stickered the front windscreen and bought a new plate, after waiting an hour in a queue at the dvla it was on!

pics do the talking! car is dirty btw!!

DSCF1931.jpg

DSCF1932.jpg

just need to get my recess sorted now!! mite go de sticker the back in a minute :p

Back