Monaco Grand Prix

Currently reading:
Monaco Grand Prix

Nice to see a fresh winner. Makes a change! Same national anthem though;)

Sie
Black 96P Cinq Sporting
OMP Strut Brace, Apex -40mm kit, GSR F1i Induction, Pioneer ICE
routebanner.gif

All respect from this corner to jense. He pushed harder than a model having twins. Anwhere but Monaco and he'd've caught trulli and gone straight past.

Sam (and Geoff)

You can kiss my flat-ass

I know the feeling, I missed it as well, and I am well gutted!!!

Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, 53 plate, with options :D Angel Tuning [see ad] tuned ;) Photos and a 'better' avatar still to be sorted - there is always tomorrow

Originally posted by JonnyBoy
Bugger, the one time I miss the GP is when something actually happens [:0]
Tape the highlights, it's well worth it!

"The new rules are very simple, the FIA will keep them to themselves until such a time as Ferrari needs them" Patrick Head

http://www.geocities.com/drpepperdionysus

Even with all the ranting and raving you guys are making, I found it boring, sorry, but that's how it was, now an exciting Monaco GP, 1992, Mansell vs Senna, if you can get a copy watch it, classic F1, you won't leave your seat! ;)

To be honest I think that is the rose tinted specs talking. I have watched said 1992 race (well highlights anyway), it wasn't all that good.

In 1992 nobody complained (quite rightly :D) that Mansell had won 5 in a row because he was British. At Monaco Mansell pulled out a lead and stayed for most of the race, then had to make an extra stop (was it a loose wheel or something?) and came out behind Senna. He then caught him up and finished 0.3 secs behind. Button lost out by 0.4 secs.

Not a dig at all I respect your opinion that's just my take on it!:)

"The new rules are very simple, the FIA will keep them to themselves until such a time as Ferrari needs them" Patrick Head

True - I'd much prefer 1992 anyway I want a British winner. And I think Button is a Top Bloke, in and out of the car.

1996 was a great race> loadsa people crashed out and Panis in the prost (or ligier as it was then) won in the torrential rain i think!

I love the way everyone thought it was great coz michael wasn't in it. :(

well done Renault and Trulli though! :D

7.jpg

Slighty off topic - but does anyone else wish that Senna had still be around when Schuy really got his career going?? Would have been fantastic to watch those two!! Methinks Schuy would have met his match with Senna tho - whatcha think?
Matt

"No it's not a custard"
------------------------
[email protected]
------------------------
97 P Cinq Sporting~Yellow~vAD Turbocharged~Dump Valve~Lowered 40mm Spax Kit~Powerflex Bushes~Smoothed All Round~Momo Steering Wheel~Sony HU~Infinity 6x9's~10" Vibe Active Sub

Senna was emotionally driven, but had shed loads of skill, Schumacher is pshycologically driven and is blessed with loads of talent too, it would have been interesting, on and off the track, but ultimately Schumacher would have been the victor, he had youth on his side, oh well, we'll never know! :(

Well done to Rubens for at least getting Ferrari some points eh! What about that non-entity Coultard moaning about BAR and that crappy Jap engine letting go!!! Hes so dull but his constant blaming of everyone else for his bad results is so funny; even though in this case he couldnt do anything about being driven into!!! I jumped out the seat with joy when he was out:D. Shame about schuey though, I would have gone and punched Montoyas lights out;)! Great race that!

1987 126 FSM, 12" minilight style wheels, clear rear lights, smoked indicators.
2004 Panda Eleganza.... nice!

Originally posted by wolfracepunto
schumachers a CHEAT and always will be, i hate the n0b..........i really want to see button **** him in races to come

What? Cheated his way into the record book has he? And cheated to obtain all of his World Championship titles? Get a grip!

Schumacher has cheated on some occasions - and been penalised for it on some of those occasions. Other drivers have done the same. He is a lucky f--ker though but I don't begrudge him anything he is proven to be the best.

damon hill in 1995?????? the **** damaged hills suspension and won the title from that. villeneuve in 1996- tried to do exactly the same thing but didnt work this time........ok nothing major since then but i remember him winning a race b4 he took a stop & go penalty in the pits. Also if he's way out in front, in the lead and there's a bad accident, will the safety car come out??? will it b*llocks- and if hes way behind guess wat shoots out of the pit with flashing lights on.......

Ive always hated him and always will

EVERYONE- SPRAY YOUR PUNTOS BLACK

Back