Grand National 2011!

Currently reading:
Grand National 2011!

you only drink fizzy water though, soapy is drunk she telling girls on facebook to rub deepheat on their fannies
No, I drink fizzy water and cider now that summer is here ;) (and Guinness on Paddy's Day :eek:)

My teetotal days are long gone, blame the bitches :) still, was fun whilst it lasted :rolleyes:

Last edited:
im not on paypal but i think the lady rider will win not that i bet on her

We shall see eh. ;)

you only drink fizzy water though, soapy is drunk she telling girls on facebook to rub deepheat on their fannies

Maybe cos I wanted to cause Kay pain... :idea: I'm sure many forum members wouldn't object. ;)

and yes I've been drinking, but not that much really. :)

I did;

Hello Bud @ 28/1
Comply or Die @ 33/1
Niche Market @ 20/1
Can't Buy Time @ 66/1

Did £2.50EW on all, so £20 in total.

Just waiting for step-dad to turn up and give me £20 to do some more. :D

2010, have I missed something here - maybe I need to listen to it :eek:

Just giving those that are not too familiar with the National a bit of an insight of what to expect at 4pm today. Sometimes outsiders win, sometimes jockeys are hurt instead of the horses. But most importantly sometimes I win, almost £400 on Don't Push It last year. I've just had a sober bet on him to win again this year. :D

My fave time of the year, where most people come out and have a punt. :D

So who's having a bet on what? :cool:

Soapy's Tips

Big Fella Thanks - Trainer is not a well known trainer, but from my experince, is coming up in the ranks of training. Current odds - 16/1

Don't Push It - AP McCoy, if you don't know this name, look it up, says it all! ;) Current Odds - 9/1

Niche Market - Trainer is P Nichols, who has a few running as always, but a good consistant and well known trainer. :) Current odds - 20/1

Hello Bud - Placed in last years race, could do it again. Current odds - 33/1

Comply or Die - Won in 2009, Came 2nd in 2010 even more shocking, the odds are - 40/1!!! :eek:

and if you are Northen like me :) - how about having a punt on, The tother one! :D @ 50/1 :) (Trainer is P Nichols too :))

Please note below!

Disclaimer; If you bet and lose, don't blame me or the forum, if you choose them because of my gibberings then it's your own fault! :p

I've put £1 on each of what you've said...apart from the last one. Have no idea about horse racing, but worth a try!

how much you get paid a week?:confused:

Enough. ;) Btw I just spent £30 on trainers too and I spent £40 in Primark. :p

I've put £1 on each of what you've said...apart from the last one. Have no idea about horse racing, but worth a try!

Whoops, sorry. :p

I got my money back with Niche Market placing. :)

Last edited:
I got my money back with Hello Bud placing. :)

hello bud got pulled up at 29th :confused: none of your bets placed and only dont push it finished in your tips

Backed 2nd 3rd and 4th, thank you and goodnight

Last edited:
hello bud got pulled up at 29th :confused: none of your bets placed and only dont push it finished in your tips

Backed 2nd 3rd and 4th, thank you and goodnight
Your right, I ment Niche! Too many horses too many bets for people! :p

How much you have on it? £2.50 @ 16/1 for a 5th and not all bookies are paying 5th wont cover £20 i dont think?

Got £15 including stake back, then I decided to have a bet on a few other things afterwards to get my dosh back. :)

Back